Seven Fighters Receive Medical Suspensions Following UFC 133

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
They wouldn't have to move to Raw. It could be an interpromotional feud. Remember, Matt may be a member of the Raw Tag Champs, but he is still officially on the SD! roster. Personally, I can see WWE making the Tag Belt permanently interpromotional, with an Undisputer Tag Title match being booked in a few months.

mattman

Reaction score
I dont like d&d, but paul london and brian kendric arnt exactly my favourite wrestlers either but i would have prefered for paul and brian to keep the titles because d&d arnt worthy of wearing the gold, not yet anyway

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Love the 50's gimmick, but seriously, I know its like their gimmick or whatever, but they do a bit too much punch/kick for my liking.

And they're finisher while in theory it looks cool, its so obviously telegraphed its brutal.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I Love Deuce and Domino theyre one of my favorite tag teams right now and have an AWESOME gimmick,I really can hope for a better Tag division man.

MikeRaw

Yep one of my favs too,London and kendrick are one of my favs to though so i wouldnt mind either holind the titles.But im glad that D&D are getting a push now.

Axis

Oh so its ok for spot monkies with no charisma to hold the titles for 9 years but if Cena holds the title for 2 months its "Cena Nuff". What hypocritical bullshit!!
I don't want to start the whole Cena debate up again, but I think this comment is a little off. Nobody (Or at least the minority) is upset about Cena holding the title for the amount of time he has. It's the fact that he's been in the title scene since WrestleMania 21. And it's not just Cena. Do you recall the constant IWC bitching of Triple H during '04. The hate for Triple H can't hold a candle to that of Cena.

As for the spot monkey comment, I ask you to reconsider. At the beginning of a match, London and Kendrick always work over a body part of the opponents, but OF COURSE that can't last long. They're the underdog faces. Shawn Michaels is the same way when he plays the underdog face. They're beat up until they pull out a move (And it the case of London and Kendrick 90% of the time it's a unique move) to even the playing field. Not every fast-paced wrestler is a spot monkey, just like not every traditional wrestler is a snore.

circle

Reaction score
I'm just glad there was a change, but like many others have said it could open the door for London and/or Kendrick to move to the next level. Something I can look forward to in the future.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Im not speaking to the majority. Im speaking to the hypocrites on this board who complain about Cena having the title for too long yet praise Kendrick and London simply because they do high spots or because wrestling websites put over small guys as opposed to bug guys, not because they are better, but because thats who the authors prefer.

JD Nitro

Reaction score
London and Kendrick aren't my favorite wrestlers,but they are good. I'm happy that they lost their titles, but maybe not to D & D. And that Interpromotional tag team title thing is a good idea.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission released the official list of medical suspensions handed down following last Saturday’s UFC 133 pay-per-view event.

Out of the cards 22 participants, only 7-fighters will have to take a break from action.

UFC 133 took place last Saturday, Aug. 6 from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. The pay-per-view portion of the card featured a main event against Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans.

The full list of suspensions is as follows:

• Tito Ortiz: Suspended 45 days for precautionary reasons
• Yoshihiro Akiyama: Suspended 60 days due to possible head injuries; must have a neurological exam before returning to competition
• Dennis Hallman: Suspended 45 days for precautionary reasons
• Mike Pyle: Suspended 45 days for precautionary reasons
• Matt Hamill: Suspended 45 days for precautionary reasons
• Rafael Natal: Suspended indefinitely due to a right-hand injury; must have hand cleared by a physician before returning to competition
• Paul Bradley: Suspended for 30 days for a left-knee injury; must be cleared by a physician before returning to competition