Seth Rollins is the wrong choice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Because everyone is a Smark in modern times, so WWE does carter to them and WWE carters to multi'million dollar companies that give them money, and two most of the "Smarks" you refer to just simply leave the product and watch NJPW, Noah, RoH, IMPACT, or just quit in.
Those promotions have only a small niche audience. They make up around 10% of WWE's audience. Most people who turn off WWE stop watching wrestling. They don't watch those promotions. Most don't know what NOAH or New Japan is.

Not everyone has smarky tastes. I.E - small wrestlers, indie darlings, etc. Yet these wrestlers have been pushed by WWE for years now barring a few exceptions like Reigns.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Those promotions have only a small niche audience. They make up around 10% of WWE's audience. Most people who turn off WWE stop watching wrestling. They don't watch those promotions. Most don't know what NOAH or New Japan is.

Not everyone has smarky tastes. I.E - small wrestlers, indie darlings, etc. Yet these wrestlers have been pushed by WWE for years now barring a few exceptions like Reigns.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Tbf when Cena first appeared and challenged Angle I thought the same. He was the next big thing and would lead WWE into the future. I just couldn't see him being the Main Event. Boy was I wrong. I think Seth beating Lesnar and officially becoming the King Slayer would do him wonders. And fuck the casual fans. They tune in a few nights a year. That alone isn't going to save WWE. The ratings for WWE have been dire for the past few years regardless.

Crash

Reaction score
Reminder that Kevin Nash as Diesel was WWF champion for a year in the 90s and it was one of the lowest in ratings and worst timeline ever in WWE history.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Reminder that Kevin Nash as Diesel was WWF champion for a year in the 90s and it was one of the lowest in ratings and worst timeline ever in WWE history.

Wasn't he a vanilla giant in the land of the scripted promos?

Crash

Reaction score
Oh wait.. Did he also came up with the "Finger Poke of Doom" ? What a genius. He also booked himself to win the championship, that's pure awesomeness.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
IDK if this guy a troll or a kid who thinks Wrestling should only center around the bodybuilder type

but Seth Rollins is the perfect choice especially now since Reigns is out of the WM 35

Also Rollins most definitely has Charisma.

His Charisma is based on his intensity, which turns him into a Money Machine like how Shawn and Bret was in the New Generation era.

Crash

Reaction score
IDK if this guy a troll or a kid who thinks Wrestling should only center around the bodybuilder type

but Seth Rollins is the perfect choice especially now since Reigns is out of the WM 35

Also Rollins most definitely has Charisma.

His Charisma is based on his intensity, which turns him into a Money Machine like how Shawn and Bret was in the New Generation era.

Yeah he probably wasn't alive or didn't even watch wrestling during the monday night wars but act like he knows everything about wrestling

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah he probably wasn't alive or didn't even watch wrestling during the monday night wars but act like he knows everything about wrestling
Nah, just a bad troll or/and someone who can't move forward like wrestling does, lol.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The best trolls are believable. You can't be bait. So obvious this guy is a troll that the trolling is so ineffective

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Seth might be the wrong guy, but Seth beating Brock is like Miracle on Bourbon Street part 2. Heck Miracle on The Jersey Shore *fist pump* :robbie:

Status
Not open for further replies.