Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Those aren’t all of his posts btw, just the ones that stood out. I probably should MQ all of his posts (which are like 10 :side: )

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He also got the Phenom/doddsy Mason stuff wrong probably on purpose.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NotBrutus

Reaction score
How wasn’t this dude Ace not repped out?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Because he said he was more active during the week and asked to not be. Maybe because he has been very active in the scum qt

Reactions: NotBrutus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Delaying activity and making excuses as to why is always a scum tell for me. ngl, I do it all the time when struggling for content.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Holy crap, I'm actually around when a game starts for once. Epic.

Miller ftr.
Certainly not convinced Phenom is town based on his claim but I'm with Odo in that my biggest scumread so far is Jeff.

Feels like he's trying too hard to lead town and I've also noticed him "hedging his bets" a fair few times - in the sense that he'll say something and follow it up with an "I may be wrong about this" type ending to his posts.

This is often a scumtell by my experience with scum players subconsciously nervous to over-invest in a "fake" read.

Tbph I'm not a big fan of Sky's claim post as his implication that Lethal may be spiting him by giving him a dodgy role/flavour combo doesn't feel good.

I'm still very open to Sky + OMB being joint-maf based on OMB's interactions with the Sky wagon.

This was the first incarnation of Jeff btw

I've given my reasoning tbf.

I will say though that I"m somewhat concerned by this wagon catching on fire and continuing post-claim even though very little other reasoning has been provided by others.

I would like to hear from some of those who are voting Jeff why they are doing so.
Pls don't replace me, I'm always more inactive on weekends, just finished catching up.

Nice read from Odo on Banez. I haven't played with Banez enough to have been able to read anything on him but yeah nicely done.

I'm still quite a fan of keeping an eye on Sky. Ignoring all info and going on reads I'm not really enjoying Grim. But I don't get how he'd be a lover with Phenom unless it's dual-scum or something weird. So I'm probably wrong on that one. Also, Doddsy was an easy enough target to frame so eh.
It actually makes sense, you're way more likely to be doc'd/watched as you'd just hunted a non-town down in the lynch, and also just because you're generally someone players feel needs protection.

I don't know who else I would have gone behind if I was hider tbph.
lol rip me.

But yeah not a fan of Grim and that makes it easier that I got the whole mason thing confused lol.

Anyway my reads aren't as strong as others for now so will wait and see what results morning brings.
Strange post tbh.
I meant the second part; particularly, the implication that it's worth actively getting rid of a townie if they have a hated role.

I know the intention was that it's better to lynch a possible maf/hated than a possible maf/power role, but the word choice made it look like a bit of a freudian faux pas.
Fair enough. I feel bad now as I literally suss Sky every game lmao.

His first vote was on Day 4. After all the talk of who he thought was scum and who he thought was town. He didn’t vote until Day 4, didn’t even give a reason for it.
Yikes.

Not a fan of two mislynches in a row that were both all but universally agreed upon. There's definitely scum involved here.

Still think that Smark is maf but we need to look at others who have been leading town. Odo, Jeff, Haza. We'll need to check out which are more clear and which aren't but there is almost certainly scum within those three looking at how they've been guiding town's lynches over the past two days.

Read the first part, he voted KIF without reasoning and then tries to play it off that he wasn’t a fan of the wagon
vote Smark.

Final two (if its two left) are clearly smark and jeff, looks like we're hitting smark first.

ez
ez.

Jeff next?

These are all of his posts. I might’ve had the same amount of posts in Christmas Mafia and I got repped out.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
We mislynch once, we’re in LYLO so it’s either Jeff or Ace. And if it’s Chimp or Wang... :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ I think u misspoke here, assuming u mean ace. alco was smark iirc and smark is dead

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Yes, and I was hoping nobody would notice that before I edited :side:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We mislynch once, we’re in LYLO so it’s either Jeff or Ace. And if it’s Chimp or Wang... :heston
I think we all need to be on the same thoughts here.

I am leaning Ace over Jeff right now. Jeff is leaning Ace.

Chimp is leaning Jeff.

I am thinking its Ace just based upon his minimal output and since he claimed miller early no one has looked at him til now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I notice everything :francis

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Well if Ace flips town then I’m hopping right on Jeff the next day so if I die please take this into consideration

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Vote Ace

Let’s end this game please!!!!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah we got this, I got a pretty damn good feeling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.