Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did reply to you, and to haza. your points just fucking suck and reak of bias, whining and hindsight warrior garbage. Baically just saying you should just listen to ME, I was right about everything. everything is odos fault. me me me. whine whine whine. fuck off with that victim shit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean if I was swayed enough, I would’ve voted Smark. As you said though, it was 50/50. Just calling you out for that. You said you trusted me too so :draper2

I trust you still m8, was just proposing an alternative to Haza's setup spec regarding the janitor. You're literally at the bottom of my POE with Chimp at this point and only above him because it's literally impossible chimp is scum.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I've said since DAY 1 that OMB is definitely town. Y'all can fact check. This was setup spec on my part but sensible.

I was also first to clear Wang as town based on his sinking of Banez fake. Fact is if we listened to me OMB wouldn't have been mislynched. I left the game because Odo was trying to stop me from doing anything. Now he's dead and I can lead without his bullshit getting in the way.

Jeff ain't town y'all. Scum don't have two roleblockers. Banez was the GF so nobody else on their team is gonna be investigation immune or anything.

Also Chimp saying my suspicion came out of nowhere is silly. We lynched their ninja d2. They still shot our cop. They likely used their RB on Sky that night but how could they be confident our cop wouldn't be watched? Come on now this shit is elementary.

Yes, I’ve already got it marked down that you thought OMB was town because of setup. Looking at his game though? Chimp and you could say it all you want but it was not pro-town play or behavior.

Maybe if you would’ve came into play earlier, OMB wouldn’t have been lynched but can’t look at it now, it’s too late. Should’ve stayed and played, not trying to sound disrespectful either CP but your ego this game hasn’t made me think you’re town either.

What are the points you’re trying to make on the last paragraph? Scum hasn’t been paying attention to the game so they shot these people?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Smark
Smark first then OMB

re:speed of wagon, I didn't even get to vote the day before, which is more what I was referring to. the OMB shit is wtv really i retrospect, as I said it was 50/50, u seemed set on OMB and Haza looks like he was just going to follow you, wasn;t going to go anywhere else that day.

Regarding PR. I mean power role, not post restriction. apologies if that wasn't as clear as it could of been.

Wasn't just following Brutus. I wanted Smark first. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else than those two though, that is correct.

I'm with CP here i'm afraid btw. Of everyone left excluding Smark you just have the least going for you i'm afraid.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yes, I’ve already got it marked down that you thought OMB was town because of setup. Looking at his game though? Chimp and you could say it all you want but it was not pro-town play or behavior.

Maybe if you would’ve came into play earlier, OMB wouldn’t have been lynched but can’t look at it now, it’s too late. Should’ve stayed and played, not trying to sound disrespectful either CP but your ego this game hasn’t made me think you’re town either.

What are the points you’re trying to make on the last paragraph? Scum hasn’t been paying attention to the game so they shot these people?
My point is they know our watcher is dead which is why they were confident in shooting the cop without being seen.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ seems myopic from my p.o.v as we still have some people actively mailing it in. But wtv, you can be with CP all you like, doesn't really bother me.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Criticizing me personally and saying that I'm doing setup spec re you (which is false) is not much of a response Jeff.

Interesting how you can make points about other things in the game but when it comes to my case on you all you have is bile.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you don't have a case, though. just setup spec and WIFOM. My usage checks out just fine thank, you very much. Odo even figured it out before I claimed. If you want an actual discussion and ask me actual questions. by all means do it. you've literally talked about no one but me this phase after dipping out and then acted like a victim. You god damn right I'm going to trash you and find your case garbage, you haven't done fuckall from my p.o.v that requires me to take you seriously at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, wtv. just lynch smark tomorrow if I die, don't be dumb.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Phenom voting Tweet because Tweet came after him.

[Looks for Michael Scott "Don't like that" gif, sees it isn't there with the other gifs, wonders why]

Vote Phenom

@Wang Chung

You have played with Shawn before.

What do you think is the likelihood of Shawn's first vote of the game being on a scum mate?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think its possible if he is scum not something he would do on day 1 unless he had to sell himself that early

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think its possible if he is scum not something he would do on day 1 unless he had to sell himself that early

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

is that a yes or a no?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
lmao

vote phenom

easy mode

Easy bus, no town points here

Shawn, who had a whopping 5 posts and didn't even use his role :heston

I find it hard to believe Shawn wouldn't have used his role, more likely it's not his role and you stole Tweets claim i'm afraid

Well some fuckery is definitely afoot as I watched Odo again and got no results.

You said this before you knew I was blocked.

I'm afraid this just looks BAD for you. I lied said I had no shots left and I think you bought that when you made that declaration. Unfortunately for you it wasn't true, I shot OMB and was blocked.

They didn't block two people on the same night as CP said

When Chimp is the most logical one here :francis

If you were town you wouldn't be saying this because it just isn't true. CP is being logical. You're using BS reasons to say he isn't.

----------

I'm 80% sure I die tonight.

Everyone PLEASE vote Smark and Jeff

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Smark come and chat if you're town

Status