Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Actually, no, that's dumb Haza (no offence). Odo got silenced. I saw doddsy visit him. if he was bus driven someone else would have been silenced and Odo could of posted. Sure, he could of faked being silenced, but afaik no one else was. Pretty sure someone would of said they were silenced at night to CC Odo there. 0 buys

Just think about it if I die and a driver role of some sort flips, that's all i'm asking.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes but this relies on me being totally selfish with actions for no reason so, I don’t really see your point

like I could put together some convoluted pointless theory that you are scum if I really wanted to, but play doesn’t support it. My play doesn’t support this theory at all either

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not saying it's impossible, but I will say it's 99.9% improbable. Also, I'm going to throw some WIFOM on this too and saythat Odo approving that town lovers gamble doddsy and phenom took is about as likely as me hooking up with Catherine Winnick.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like as if I would demand we bus drive a target on the off chance that a) there’s a watcher and b) they’re on tweet rather than say, making sure a teammate doesn’t get shot/copped

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And then after doing that, instead of just hammering chimp and letting CP take the blame, I instead bus a teammate for no reason

like it doesn’t add up at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention the "still alive" thing is kind of silly, all the kills scum made outside of tweet were to Power roles afaik?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, cop and confirmed bodyguard lmao

plus if OMB is scum, he isn’t gonna see the need to get rid of me is he? Not like I’ve been finding him for months on end

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Like I said, Odo knows why I have to play devil's advocate right now, I don't think he is scum.

If he is scum this is going to be the easiest win of his life though without a little bit of pushback which is what i'm doing.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But it’s pointless cause it’s so easy to dismiss lol, so other than ticking boxes where you can say ‘I knew it’ postgame, I don’t get it lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean I could easily say you're not confirmed either lol. I get what you're saying, but I think you're way off base this time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like here's an example haza:
you're not the vig
scum had an extra kill
you weren't actually role blocked

see how easy that is?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But it’s pointless cause it’s so easy to dismiss lol, so other than ticking boxes where you can say ‘I knew it’ postgame, I don’t get it lol

I mean I could have shot you last night with my last shot if I actually thought you were scum.

Thing is, I don't, every scum so far has flipped with one role. So I can't imagine you are anything as well as Double Voter.

I just don't want this to go to endgame and for everyone left to be like WELL WE KNOW ODO ISN'T SCUM if you're still alive and a bus driver type role has flipped. That's why i'm putting it out there.

Moving on...

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
like here's an example haza:
you're not the vig
scum had an extra kill
you weren't actually role blocked

see how easy that is?

But before someone does it, nobody is thinking it, that's how Odo won the last game so easily. Ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.