Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually framer does make sense

as you were

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sadly I need to kinda walk back some of CPs town points based on how that day progressed

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well I'm going to watch the Rumble

Would like protection!

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I too am going to go watch the rumble and will be actively avoiding this forum until I'm finished

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In fact, there’s a lot of stuff CP did this phase that merits examination.

I need sleep now but will MQ tomorrow

Reactions: RDK

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Good to see we got one! Not sure who I'm gonna hide behind

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Depends how badly they wanted to get rid of me tbh. Could potentially be a framer as well instead of a full drive is what I was considering. I was a discussed option for a cop shot so I don't think it's unfeasible. I do agree it seems like a lot, that's two utility used to try and set me up and stop me from arguing back.

Framer seems plausible but if me and Barry copped you then why did Barry get no result. Wouldn't we both get the same result? Smell that? Smells fishy.

I'd rather hit the JOAT than lose a mason tbh. Brutus' flip gives us a shit ton more info to work off of than Doddsy's. :draper2

See, this post is weird to me. Why would you want to lose a JOAT (a very useful role for town) rather than masons? Does not help that you went ghost awhile after this.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
We're not starting the rumble until late, one of my brother's went back to sleep :pogba

:lauren

I didn’t see a thank you from you at all. Ungrateful bastard.
Thank you my boy you're the best boy ever, you truly are the king of kings :goku

Framer seems plausible but if me and Barry copped you then why did Barry get no result. Wouldn't we both get the same result? Smell that? Smells fishy.

See, this post is weird to me. Why would you want to lose a JOAT (a very useful role for town) rather than masons? Does not help that you went ghost awhile after this.
There's a few possibilities for what happened IMO

Don't much care for the second point tbh, as a two for one town compared to one scum (which is the indication he appeared to have) is fair. Aside from that it's 2 for 1

Last edited:

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I’m starting the Rumble now as well. Tell your bro to wake up, Doddsy, it’s the afternoon over there.:pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.