Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That makes no sense :mj
You're telling me, why silence someone that is around by himself for 80% of the time? Only makes sense if there was a correlation between it and the push on me from my point of view

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, I’m basically dead tonight I assume, so I’ll try and leave some guidance behind which I expect you to ignore for ??? reasons

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You're telling me, why silence someone that is around by himself for 80% of the time? Only makes sense if there was a correlation between it and the push on me from my point of view

BARRY or BRUTUS trying to set you up by the looks of things

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also if Brutus/Barry are both legit the last 3 cop shots used on this forum have all been used on me :francis

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

nah I meanmore that I gave you a pass because I thought there was a scum busdriver trying to frame you

however you being silenced as well makes that too overkill imo

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
BARRY or BRUTUS trying to set you up by the looks of things
I'd say more likely Brutus, based off the fact he somewhat backtracked after Barry counter claimed him into a JOAT. Could be legit of course, but Barry's early play makes me think he's telling the truth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
nah I meanmore that I gave you a pass because I thought there was a scum busdriver trying to frame you

One of Brutus and Barry is lying about there shot, they tried to set him up but didnt get the lynch they needed on Dodders.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Don’t forget Brutus claimed he also has a vig shot he can use any night- which I recommend he does tonight

Reactions: RDK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t believe this silencing angle just yet

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Well, Barry has also been very quiet since he claimed.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score

Depends how badly they wanted to get rid of me tbh. Could potentially be a framer as well instead of a full drive is what I was considering. I was a discussed option for a cop shot so I don't think it's unfeasible. I do agree it seems like a lot, that's two utility used to try and set me up and stop me from arguing back.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Day 2 Final Vote Count

Laughable Chimp (5) - El Kifeyye, TheRedPrince, Banez, V.Sky, OMB
Banez (9) - Odo, Chimp, Grim, Raidokken, Slick Mitch, Wang Chung, PHEN0M, NotBrutus

Congratulations, you are John Bennett, Reality Aligned. Dude, your best friend is a bear and you’re banging Mila Kunis. Sweet. You are the real-life vision of who Seth wants to be. You are the Godfather. You have the final say on the factional kill that is able to be used by your team. As an added perk, you are investigation immune and have a 1-shot ninja. You win when Reality aligned controls the majority of the lynch and all other threats to your existence are eliminated.

You may communicate with your team at the following link: XXY

It is now Night 2. Please do what you need to do with your actions. Deadline, idk, 18 hours?

2E04673A-8122-4C61-A3F1-52FD041BA562.gif

Hey scum. What’s up?

Okay I was silenced for that day phase :francis

I feel like this is something you should have shared with me in our QT :lauren

I’m over here telling my wife we can’t go grocery shopping yet because I’m fighting for me and Doddsy’s life here and you’re just chilling.

Reactions: NotBrutus

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I wasn't allowed to post in the thread, vote, like anything or post in our qt :lauren

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
View attachment 2959
Hey scum. What’s up?

I feel like this is something you should have shared with me in our QT :lauren

I’m over here telling my wife we can’t go grocery shopping yet because I’m fighting for me and Doddsy’s life here and you’re just chilling.
Maybe he couldnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.