Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You’re wasting your breath. Nothing will change

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's my fault. I shouldnt have second guessed myself. I should have just stayed with what Instarted the day as. End game always makes me second guess everything.

First game where characters could be claimed so I was off on that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Some notes here:

- Don't counterclaim a cop shot unless you're an x-shot alignment cop. Furthermore, don't hint that you have a powerful role, let the scum reads come your way so scum don't suspect you.

- Never trust PHEN0M again. :smh

- Don't reveal everything right away, that's a one way trip to ass-ville.

Hope I do better as cop next time around.

Reactions: PHEN0M

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You didn’t second guess anything, you just took the easy option. You had 24 hours to think things through

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Aww yeah fuck me for getting janitored n1 like a noob, wp scum, really outplayed me there.

Reactions: RDK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You didn’t get the job done, idiot

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Wow, Odo is a dick.

Good to know.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is anything I’ve said untrue?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Final Write-Up

Reality Aligned
are the winners.

The team was: Banez, Doddsy, PHEN0M, Smark (alco) and Jeff 2.0 (Shawn)

View attachment 2931

Congratulations, you are Francine Smith, Animation Aligned. A regular, run of the mill housewife juggling the chaos that is her family. You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no role action, but are still able to vote. You win when all threats to animation have been eliminated.

View attachment 2925

Congratulations, you are Tami-Lynn McCafferty, Reality Aligned. Pure white trash who winds up wanting to have a baby to a stuffed bear (as awesome as he is). You’re great in any situation and can clean shit up. You are the 1x Janitor. On one night, you may use your powers on the factional kill that will suppress the flip and the results will only be revealed to your team. You win when Reality aligned controls the majority of the lynch and all other threats to your existence are eliminated.

You may communicate with your team at the following link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8StvAfcdmnx5B

220px-Glenn_Quagmire.png

Congratulations, you are Glenn Quagmire, Animation Aligned. Giggity! The resident sexual deviant, you are an absolute pervert and will stop at no means to fulfil your sexual desire. You are the 3x Watcher. On any night, you may select a target to watch. You will see anyone who comes to visit them during that phase. You win when all threats to animation have been eliminated.
Notes:

* If I ever host again, I will have to use a co-host. I was stubborn and selfish, wanting to do the game my self and thinking I could get on to a PC to post the flips when deadlines came about. Turns out I couldn't do that and shouldn't have ignored the help that I was offered. Odo in particular, I fucked you over in that regard.
* I now know that I need better balance for the roles and can give scum actual claimable roles to play with.
* I'm sorry that the game was a drag and ended the way it did.

Awards:

MVP:
TheRedPrince
HM: Odo & Raidokken

Game over

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m a trustworthy guy Barry. That hurts my feelings.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Seriously man, am I in bizarro world

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It's my fault. I shouldnt have second guessed myself. I should have just stayed with what Instarted the day as. End game always makes me second guess everything.

First game where characters could be claimed so I was off on that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eh. Don't worry about it Wang. You'll do better on the next game. Don't let people get you down. Haza had some good constructive criticism on how to avoid a situation like this again. I know you'll hit it out of the park next game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Final Write-Up

Reality Aligned
are the winners.

The team was: Banez, Doddsy, PHEN0M, Smark (alco) and Jeff 2.0 (Shawn)

View attachment 2931

Congratulations, you are Francine Smith, Animation Aligned. A regular, run of the mill housewife juggling the chaos that is her family. You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no role action, but are still able to vote. You win when all threats to animation have been eliminated.

View attachment 2925

Congratulations, you are Tami-Lynn McCafferty, Reality Aligned. Pure white trash who winds up wanting to have a baby to a stuffed bear (as awesome as he is). You’re great in any situation and can clean shit up. You are the 1x Janitor. On one night, you may use your powers on the factional kill that will suppress the flip and the results will only be revealed to your team. You win when Reality aligned controls the majority of the lynch and all other threats to your existence are eliminated.

You may communicate with your team at the following link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8StvAfcdmnx5B

220px-Glenn_Quagmire.png

Congratulations, you are Glenn Quagmire, Animation Aligned. Giggity! The resident sexual deviant, you are an absolute pervert and will stop at no means to fulfil your sexual desire. You are the 3x Watcher. On any night, you may select a target to watch. You will see anyone who comes to visit them during that phase. You win when all threats to animation have been eliminated.
Notes:

* If I ever host again, I will have to use a co-host. I was stubborn and selfish, wanting to do the game my self and thinking I could get on to a PC to post the flips when deadlines came about. Turns out I couldn't do that and shouldn't have ignored the help that I was offered. Odo in particular, I fucked you over in that regard.
* I now know that I need better balance for the roles and can give scum actual claimable roles to play with.
* I'm sorry that the game was a drag and ended the way it did.

Awards:

MVP:
TheRedPrince
HM: Odo & Raidokken

Game over

Fuck yeah at least I keep my PPG up.

Glad I got that. Not my fault nobody listened to my extravagant debate in end game and post count doesnt lie I put a fuck ton of effort in.

Thanks lethal

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Jeff wins the game and doesn't even get an HM? What the what?

Status
Not open for further replies.