Seriously, you guys have the intelligence of dishwashers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

wtf is this anyways? Besides one of the lamest stables in wrestling history.

EDIT- Nevermind. Makes sense then.

Qwake

To be fair, the whole Aussie thing from a while ago was kind of like this, every thread you would go in you would see "Gang-a-roo" this and "gang-a-roo" that and it was pretty annoying. But the bWo crap is more annoying because Blaze and a few others expects to get so much just for having this "stable" thing, I think the Aussies did this a while ago but it would have been as a joke where as Blaze wants to be all serious about all this stupid annoying shit.

End it now imo or the forum will rape you all repetitively up the ass. :lac:

Wordlife

ya know man.. you prove to make a good point there. This is getting to be a tad bit too rediculous!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
which is why I have requested the BWO group be deleted.

Wordlife

^enough said... this (no offense man to you at all) started to go a little to far

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I mean only reason I liked it cause my name looked so awesome as Orange lol.

I'll just change my color name on this forum I'm an admin on cause Orange > all lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol, so you Aussie's actually think we were serious? I've said it to Blaze countless times. I love the Aussie's, except BKB, I have a feeling he "secretly" hates me. But who cares. Really this was all in good sport, and thats it. If you thought it was anything else than that your ridiculous. I was shocked that we all got our own colours, and what not. So, wanna just fuckkk?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol, so you Aussie's actually think we were serious? I've said it to Blaze countless times. I love the Aussie's, except BKB, I have a feeling he "secretly" hates me. But who cares. Really this was all in good sport, and thats it. If you thought it was anything else than that your ridiculous. I was shocked that we all got our own colours, and what not. So, wanna just fuckkk?

lol he did tell me that.

I mean also how many times did I tell you and post here that most of the people in that aussie group were cool.

But its dead now over so I'm just gonna shut up about it. No more bWo talk. No more this or that.

But on the game I'll make them. So yeah lol thats it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team