Seriously, you guys have the intelligence of dishwashers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

The bWo. Honestly, I am asking this question out of concern for your health and well-being, not to form some kind of put-down or insult, have you been to your local doctor lately? I fear you may all have multiple brain tumours, or that you might not have brains at all.

I'm not trying to start some stupid fucking 'faction war' even though I'm sure you idiots will do that anyway. I just cannot fathom how you can take this so epic sereose. Somebody would make a joke or just say something, and one of you (usually Blaze, no surprises there) would come out with 'no, we are all equal in the bWo, we have no leader, everyone is respected, we are all about everyone having fun, rights, values, etc.etc.'.

It's the fucking internet. Now you want your own section? Honestly, get your heads checked and realise the bWo is just ridiculous and I suggest you end it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

DISCLAIMER: This was not directed at the following bWo members:
MikeRaw
Lady Hotrod
J-Dawg.

Kizza

Ya, I really have no idea how the evolved into two "factions." It's lols though to see them take it so seriously.

Wordlife

why am I not on the list to be Disclaimed? I never did anything to you?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Thought you guys knew that the internet was serious business.

Sterl, and Blaze take it too seriously. More then anybody else. It provides the lolz

Wordlife

shut the fuck up I bet I'm smarter than you anyways... you can't fucking spell, Kizza is a dumb rapper anyways who has one stupid song from Madden, if thats your fucking gimmick... your sig is Blue... and would you like me to continue? Cause I have no problem with you either until now if you'd like me to continue

Wordlife

im sorry Kizza... its just this whole thing is so fucking stupid ok, and I understand what you mean man

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Honestly its just fun dude, calm down.. its something that arose and is something to do.. just cuz you don't want to be involved doesn't mean you have to ruin it for people getting involved... we never intended to ask you anyway dude so ya its mostly just good fun until you attack our intelligence and posting ability

Wordlife

lol sounds like a plan Stinger

And sterl... you make such a good damn point there :D