Season Two Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So firstly big props to you Kevin for pushing this thing along while reag is afk!

As for my final pick i feel a need to explain it first before the big reveal.

With my current 4 picks, im satisfied, hell if i had it my way i wouldnt get a 5th and stick with my 4 right now, i feel like im in a strong position to win this thing, however i must make a final 5th pick.

I wanted to pick someone i know wouldnt be a risk, someone who when they do have a match they will likely win, and i aint gotta worry about them costing me this whole league.

So, it is with that said.....

giphy.gif

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
and with what I believe is the final pick in the draft... (if I'm wrong please correct me.)

Diversity, Inc welcomes..

EDGE!
Then Asses & Eights wish Liv Morgan the best of luck in her romantic storyline thing, and signs Lacey Evans in her place for the Season 2 event.
Asses & Eights, Season 3.jpg

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
We, Gong Blockers, would like to get rid of the cruiserweight champion Angel Garza, in favor of the Miz.