Season Two Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Draft:
Each player drafts 5 wrestlers, male or female from the rosters of RAW, Smackdown, NXT & 205 Live. You can't draft someone twice. You get twelve hours to pick your draft pick. If you don't make it in time, I'll randomize the rosters and pick out a name just for you. You could also send me a list of draft picks beforehand if you know you're going to be really busy and I'll just draft your pick based on the list.

The drafting order will be randomized from the people who have signed up and it will be going in Snake order because Solid Snake demanded it. So as soon as someone drafts, the clock starts for the next person to draft. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME. As soon as you see the post of the person before you, you can draft.

Season Two Additions:

Due to the Viking Raiders situation last season, I'm gonna implement a rule where you can only draft one person of a tag team. If a team is clearly temporary eg. Owens and Joe, I'll allow it. Also extended the watch time from 8 hours to 12 because I'm nice.

Team Doorbell: @Redboy123@
1. Roman Reigns
2. Carmella
3. Akam
4. Sasha Banks
5. Samoa Joe

The Toronto Bidoofs: @Beavie
1. Becky Lynch
2. Roderick Strong
3. Bayley
4. Kairi Sane
5. Shinsuke Nakamura

Asses & Eights : @Patriot Pants
1. Johnny Gargano
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Matt Riddle
4. Liv Morgan
5. Alexa Bliss

The Prophecy: @Jonny Nostradamus
1. The Fiend
2. Rowan
3. Aleister Black
4. Sheamus
5. Kyle O'Reilly

bloodlusT Raider revolutioN Experience: @Jeffry Fucking Mason
1. Adam Cole
2. Shayna Baszler
3. Shane Strickland
4. Erik
5. Rusev

Diversity Inc: @Just Kevin
1. Kevin Owens
2. Buddy Murphy
3. Ronda Rousey
4. Drew McIntyre
5. Edge

The Real Rock 'N' Rollers: @Seto-san
1. Finn Balor
2. AJ Styles
3. Seth Rollins
4. Damien Priest
5. Dakota Kai

Gong Blockers: @Maporeon
1. Keith Lee
2. Andrade
3. Angel Garza
4. Baron Corbin
5. Io Shirai

The Kingdom: @InsaneAlphaBeta
1. Rhea Ripley
2. Ivar
3. John Morrison
4. Braun Strowman
5. Undertaker

The Nine Tailed Foxes: @Jacob Peabody
1. Tommaso Ciampa
2. Danny Burch
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Otis
5. Chad Gable

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bidoofs.png

And the best girl @Beavie brings back the returning team of The Toronto Bidoofs! And as always GM Ryan B. Doofinbaker and Head Coach Paul Shaymin accompany!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
blockers1.png

And here comes @Patriot Pants with the team of The Cocksville Blockers and according to him, Paul Heyman and Teddy Long. Who knows if they actually agreed to this.

Edit: @Patriot Pants killed all of the Cocksville Blockers and announced the return of Asses and Eights!

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Speaking of last season, the reigning League champion is back to defend his championship. @Jeffry Fucking Mason is back with his team which is.....their name is bloodlusT Raider revolutioN Experience. That's the worst name we've ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And we got our first returning team (with the same name) coming in as @Just Kevin flies in with his returning "Diversity Inc." and you can bet he's out for vengeance.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And in a surprising twist, @Seto-san has made his presence known by rolling back into the league with the new team of The Real Rock 'N' Rollers. Seth, even though he will disagree, was a force to be reckoned with last season before leaving near the end and as he's already sent me his list for the draft, he's clearly prepared to win this time around.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And we got our first newbie as @Maporeon has entered the battleground with his team Gong Genius. What does that even mean? I don't know and I don't want to find out!

EDIT: @Maporeon has revived the Cocksville Blockers and rebranded them as the Gong Blockers.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
TheKingdomGabdro.png

And now all the teams are returning because I mentioned it! The Kingdom led by @InsaneAlphaBeta is back to take the throne. Will they do it? I don't know but i know he'll use a Anime reference which I won't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Led by not one, not two but nine tails! The Nine Tailed Foxes are ready to do battle! I've been wanting the guy in the league for a while and I've finally got him! @Jacob Peabody is here!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Let's do this because I don't wanna deal with a thread that's entirely me for the first page. First pick goes to @Redboy123@ and Team Doorbell. Your twelve hours starts now.​