• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season Two Draft

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
How is Jonny's list not Christopher Daniels, Xavier, Donovan Morgan, Allison Danger, Dan Maff, and BJ Whitmer? ;)

Well, thanks to a bunch of salty little sore losers, the tag team strategy is no longer a thing. Thanks to Redboy, my number 1 pick is gone, even though he's only like the number 2 or maybe even 3 Roman mark on this site. So now, decisions decisions...

The bloodlusT Raider revolutioN Experience drafts, for the Season 2 WWEF Fantasy League Round 1 draft pick....

Adam Cole

Rosie

Dark Side
In that case, it is me, walking up to the podium... my coaching staff.

A Bidoof and a Shaymin, both wearing suits walk up and the Shaymin speaks first.

"Ahem...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MY NAME IS PAUL SHAYMIN! AND I AM THE MAN WHO LEAD BROOOOOCK LESSSSSPURRR TO CONQUER GIRATINA'S UNDEFEATED STREAT AT POKEMANIA! AND OUR FIRST PICK, FROM THE OU TIER, WE-"

"Paul! This isn't a pokemon draft!"

The Bidoof smacks the legendary's head.

"W-What?"

"Yeah, Beavie brought us back for a wrestling draft league. Aka the thing, you are ripping off with being called Paul Shaymin"

"Way to break the fourth wall, Mr HM Slave. So, who we picking again?"

"Well, a wrestler once said, to be the man, you gotta beat the man-"

"And?"

"We're doing one better, we're picking THE MAN herself!"

"That doesn't make sense. Herself, but she's the man."

"Dude, it's 2020, we don't judge. Hell, half this site doesn't even understand what gender Beavie is."

"Neither do they."

"BACK ON TRACK, we pick THE MAN, BECKY LYNCH!"

@Maporeon (tagging you for Reag <3)

Maniax

"Lets see who the gong blockers pick in this first round"

With the sixth pick in the first round, the gong blockers select..... And I'm going to bask in his glory, Keith Lee!
@Patriot Pants Next