Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Jeffry "Is Fucking Evil" Mason

oh whelp there goes my probable 2nd pick then, I wanted to reunite the Wyatt family...

I need time to think about my pick now

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Really surprised this next big pick wasn't drafted sooner

My client, the soon to be reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World, BRRRRRR-OCKKKKK LESNARRRRRR

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@The Reagmaster Man..give me a break here man.

My tablet was at1% last night as i went to bed so i had no way of getting a notification, i was worried all night that by the time i woke up id be screwed and despite being totally ready prior i wouldnt get my pick in, plus combine that with all the tech issues ive been having this past few weeks.

Nobody has yet taken who i was gonna pick last night, so, can i please, make my actual choice? iv e already had majority of my choices taken, i can atleast have this one...right?

have mercy please lol

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah be nice to Insane, don't give him Cedric who is apparently being buried by Vince (although Meltzer might just be being fed false info)

• Love
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He said to spam him on Discord if he isn't on here when his turn comes

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster Man..give me a break here man.

My tablet was at1% last night as i went to bed so i had no way of getting a notification, i was worried all night that by the time i woke up id be screwed and despite being totally ready prior i wouldnt get my pick in, plus combine that with all the tech issues ive been having this past few weeks.

Nobody has yet taken who i was gonna pick last night, so, can i please, make my actual choice? iv e already had majority of my choices taken, i can atleast have this one...right?

have mercy please lol
I gave you two extra hours, if your person is still available then you can take him next round. I have gave you plenty of mercy. Also you could have pmed me the name while you were online even if you weren't sure. Or post it in the thread because what would be the worst thing that would have happened? This ain't on me. Plus Cedric is a good choice, he's currently in a feud with AJ Styles.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reag is right at the end of the day, we all had the choice to submit our responses before hand. I've changed my mind, don't break the rules for people