• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season One Draft

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I gave you two extra hours, if your person is still available then you can take him next round. I have gave you plenty of mercy. Also you could have pmed me the name while you were online even if you weren't sure. Or post it in the thread because what would be the worst thing that would have happened? This ain't on me. Plus Cedric is a good choice, he's currently in a feud with AJ Styles.
-sigh-
Alright fine, fair enough, but as far as im concerned Cedrics goin to the free agency as soon as thats an option, because i do NOT want him lol, Vince Mcmahon (allegedly) said he wanted to bury him, and judgeing by how AJ styles beat him clean twice and then beat him down right after the match and made him look super weak, that seems the route they are going.

Even if it means reduceing my draft count to 4 and my 5th pick is after the draft and i pick out of the free agents, then so be it, just get cedric away from me lol

(now i just gotta sit here and worry all day that somebodys gonna take my pick, though thankfully i must admit, i dont see it happening, which im quite thankful for lol)

• Wow
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well since people seem to be taking old Wyatt members, I better snap this person up before they are taken...

THE MAN WHO IS SMARTER THAN DANIEL BRYAN, THE MAN WHO WAS IN A MAIN EVENT MATCH WITH THE ROCK AT WRESTLEMANIA, THE VINTNER

(Erick - unless they want to take that away again) Rowan!

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Did somebody say damn?

giphy.gif