Sean “X-Pacâ€￾ Waltman Hospitalized After Splitting Anus Open on Botched Bronco Buster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sean “x-Pac†Waltman had an accident at Saturday’s indy event he was booked for when he did the ‘Bronco Buster’ move which, literally, split his anus open. When Waltman went for the Bronco Buster, his opponent moved out of the way and Waltman went flying into the ring post crotch-first. Waltman went to the hotel afterwards and immediately got taken to the hospital. He ended up needing surgery this morning.

This was posted on twitter by Ryan Shamrock, “We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night that literally ripped his ass apart! :-/ Lost a lot of blood! Had surgery this morning and is on the road to recovery! Believe it or not..this has happened to him once before! #wrestling #seanwaltman #xpac @therealxpac#getwellsoonxpac.â€

She later posted, “Back at the hospital.. Trying to take Sean Sean home.. We shall see what the Doc says. (He’s trying to fake a smile)â€

This was also retweeted by Jim Ross.
dc7b8b5a94cb11e2ad7a22000a9f3090_7.jpg
proxy.jpg

I tried not to laugh but that'd seriously be so painful.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: Sean “X-Pacâ€￾ Waltman Hospitalized After Splitting Anus Open on Botched Bronco Bus

Please kids, don't try this at home. Your ass is on the line.

I hope he gets well soon.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Re: Sean “X-Pacâ€￾ Waltman Hospitalized After Splitting Anus Open on Botched Bronco Bus

"This has happened before" :austin::vince:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee

Yeah I was going to laugh at first before I imagined how bloody painful (no pun) that would be. Triple H's torn quad has nothing on this.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Wow. Never expected to read a headline like that. Amazed that it has actually happened before as well. Just goes to show that injuries can happen even with the simplest of moves.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

This has to be the most awkward injury I have ever heard of. Has to make him think twice about doing the missed Bronco Buster spot.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

LMFAO, Sure it was a spot in the match, not something that happened in the hotel room.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Well that sounds extremely painful. I'm surprised he still does the move considering that this has happened to him before.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I really don't understand how that spot could rip your ass open. If hitting a turnbuckle is all it took to do that, his ass has probably had enough of that move.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

I really don't understand how that spot could rip your ass open. If hitting a turnbuckle is all it took to do that, his ass has probably had enough of that move.

Something tells me the Bronco Buster is the least of the punishment his ass has taken.....

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Something tells me the Bronco Buster is the least of the punishment his ass has taken.....
Quite possibly. I don't know how much of a freak Ryan Shamrock is, but I guarantee you if he was still with Chyna that no one would believe this had anything to do with an indy show.

Does it even say anywhere which "indy show" it was? And more importantly... did he still finish the match?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige

He didn't mention that the "once before" was his initiation ceremony to the Kliq.

Those "Shawn Michaels is gay" rumours had to start somewhere :lol:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I feel sorry for the doctor who had to perform the surgery. "I've seen things..."

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Michael-Cole-on-Raw.png

We send our best wishes to X-Pac who is recovering back home from ANAL BLEEDING.

images

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

[video=youtube;0m6WJQzylWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m6WJQzylWg[/video]