• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Thread, Jan 3: Don’t miss AJ Styles and John Cena’s WWE Title Match contract signing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
People thought Sasha should keep the title: she lost

People thought Miz should keep the title: he lost
If Sasha simply losing was the reason you were upset, you're as big of a mark as they said you were.

Sasha Banks lost twice to Bayley in NXT and not only was I proud of those matches, I believed in that division.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Just watched Smackdown for the first time in a long while. Got to say I was very impressed with the whole show, the AJ/Cena contract signing was great and I really like the look of Baron Corbin. I've always preferred Ziggler as a heel so him potentially turning heel would be great for his character.

However, I may be a little bit bias here due to how much I like the Miz but does anybody else think it's the wrong decision to take the title from him? From what I've read, the general consensus seemed to be that Miz made the IC Title feel actually important and it was treated as more than just a prop. It seems strange that WWE have finally got somebody to make the IC Title look important and then just stopped that.
WWE may have realized Miz is ready for bigger angles. I'm going to wait to see what WWE does with him.

I think Ziggler has some potential to turn his luck around as a heel. We'll see how that goes.

Glad to see you around these parts again. Stick around.

Sabretooth

If Sasha simply losing was the reason you were upset, you're as big of a mark as they said you were.

Sasha Banks lost twice to Bayley in NXT and not only was I proud of those matches, I believed in that division.

The reason people were upset doesn't matter. Sasha was cause she deserved a long run while Miz was cause he made it relevant. I thought both those things you know that but the situation isn't all that different.

Drew

The Sasha comparison isn't right because they were playing hot potato with the damn belt for them.

Miz has had the title and made it look good.

I'm hoping this just pushes him up a bit. The first time he was main event it was too soon, and let's face it the company wasn't great then and you had to have Rock/Cena to really pump it up.

Mis is maybe the best heel on the roster and having him in the main event scene is good for everyone now.

Sabretooth

I don't even like this main event player nonsense. To WWE's credit they've made the midcard titles mean something again.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

What's done is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.