• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Feb. 27, 2018: Does John Cena’s Road to WrestleMania run through SmackDown LIVE

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Whatever, you’re just a miserable prick that shits on others having fun. Thank god I don’t have your mindset and shit on everything unless it’s your man crush Roman Reigns.
Said I tuned in for Cena....goes after Reigns because of my av....clearly you're not even paying attention.

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Okay Cena somehow has the balance to the AA after being in a Submission yeah sure. Cena is in the Title Match and this Match was damn good tonight vs Styles.

TIME TO BRAWL!

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Said I tuned in for Cena....goes after Reigns because of my av....clearly you're not even paying attention.
No, I went after Reigns because you act like he can do no wrong and think he's the best thing ever, and get your panties in a bunch when anyone says anything negative about him.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
No, I went after Reigns because you act like he can do no wrong and think he's the best thing ever, and get your panties in a bunch when anyone says anything negative about him.
Reigns been the defacto main guy sinvw the universal champ is hardly there, been putting asses in seats....unlike the current champion of Smackdown.

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
I like both Reigns and Styles, but if I were to pick who I'd rather watch a match with it would be Styles. To each their own, whatever dude.