• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Aug. 21, 2018: Two huge matches headline a special edition in Brooklyn

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:TI: good one....not like that crowd didn't pop for her at all.

Let's be honest, this crowd pops for everyone tho. I mean they was CHEERING for Daniel, and still chanted Daniel Bella. Nothing this damn crowd does can be taken serious.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Paige still showing that bias I see.

Meh, better than having a heel GM on both shows. One show's gonna now have a GM who is bias towards heels, and one who is towards faces. Punishing heels is a good thing, you can't just you know...let them get away with things.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah both ladies will barely do anything out there outside a few spots so it's pretty much putting two Plants out there. Let's make their Children Special Enforcers.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Doesn't change the fact like I said that this crowd will cheer and chant almost anything lol. I mean the crowd fell for Miz retirement, went from cheering Daniel to chanting Daniel Bella...need I say more? Using this crowd as anything to show who is or isn't over is laughable.
Brooklyn in the house....smark crowds are stupid.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Meh, better than having a heel GM on both shows. One show's gonna now have a GM who is bias towards heels, and one who is towards faces. Punishing heels is a good thing, you can't just you know...let them get away with things.
It's really not. Heels are supposed to, babyfaces aren't. Again, you seem to be defending oblivious bad GM work. You stop heels from cheating, but you don't activating try to screw them over. She's basically just female Vince trying screw over heels. That's not evening the playing field, it's tilting it in the other direction. Just all around bad play as a "babyface."

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Doesn't change the fact like I said that this crowd will cheer and chant almost anything lol. I mean the crowd fell for Miz retirement, went from cheering Daniel to chanting Daniel Bella...need I say more? Using this crowd as anything to show who is or isn't over is laughable.
That wasn't the point. He said they thought it was Nikki, and that's clearly not true.