Screw this forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

So now you people are going to be under wordlife and XBA? Rofl. Have fun being under those ass-kissers and have fun posting in those 'wrestling sections'.

Wrestling Station being an administrator was the best thing that ever happened to this forum. And monkeystyle's way of handling this forum was amazing. Although I wanted the rules to be a bit more strict, having these guys de-admined is complete utter bullshit.

Now this forum is fucking horrible. I don't give a fuck what Mike Chaos thinks but this place is not the same anymore. And I'll not be a part of this shit hole.

Fuck you, Mike Chaos, you moron. And fuck you, 'new' IWF.

I'm leaving and I promise that I WON'T EVER post here again.
If somebody has a better forum put up, email it to hamzahms@hotmail.com.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn seems alot of people are leaving. 0_o

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Interesting considering C4 was the one who opened my eyes last week and lit the fuse.

It is expected people leaving, and honestly good riddance to you C4. There are a few members leaving that I feel bad about but not C4. That's fine. We have had situations like this and have survived. It has happened about 3 times in recent memory of mine.

Famou$ 187

Interesting considering C4 was the one who opened my eyes last week and lit the fuse.

It is expected people leaving, and honestly good riddance to you C4. There are a few members leaving that I feel bad about but not C4. That's fine. We have had situations like this and have survived. It has happened about 3 times in recent memory of mine.
I was thinking the same thing.

Kizza

You little hypocritical piece of shit.

Not sticking up for what happened, but YOU started this shit. At least have the balls to stick by what YOU fucking started.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Took the words right out of my mouth Kizza. I was waiting for C4 to put in his say and tbh was expecting him to completely blow Chaos and swallow the load.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No of course he wasn't going to be on my side because after last week everyone got pissed at him for telling me I should do something about the spam and shit. He is a tool and a flip flopper. Last week talking about oh Mike you gotta do something this is out of control. I guess he has a mental retardation.

LKP

C4 is a fucking idiot. And also i said something to mike chaos about this forum cause lets be honest it was boring, repetitive, racist and i agree with mike choas on everything. Am i dick riding? Hell no just agree on what hes doing ive been saying it for 3 years. XBA and WORDLIFE's promotions are good in my eyes. Only reason why qwake and kizza do not like it is because they cant get away with the shit that they did before thats all it is.
Who cares if c4 has gone? Or MS or WS? I don't care i never liked MS much i thought he was to much of a peepshow idiot type guy. Ws was ok he made me laugh at times but i didn't see mod power in him. I think this forum is going the right way, Getting rid of the wankers and this forum will now become better in my eyes.
i stand by my opinions i know 90% of you sheep followers will disagree with me but cmon guys at the end of the day if you do not like whats going on here GTFO. Make it even easier for guys like me to come on here and not get insulted everyday.

Kizza

Or maybe because they're too nicey nice to enforce the rules on us.

LKP

No dude, i like XBA and WORDLIFE. I always have so im not dick riding. Your just upset cause you know your stay here will be boring now. The same way i felt when MS was in charge. Now you get to feel what its like to be bored and you wanna go. GTFO kizza if you do not like it. You can be replaced. I mean i can get 181 rep if i lick ass enough mate. I think this forum like tna now is going int he right direction.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Like I don't get it. There aren't that many fuckin rules that I posted. It isn't an uptight place at all no one is getting banned. I don't care if people hate me or not that doesn't mean I will ban them. They can have their grudge against me and we can talk about wrestling and fight in HIAT. Not a problem. Is it that hard for people to not say the N word in wrestling discussions? That's basically it. No racism. I just want to add some integrity to this place.

Kizza

I swear to God, you're fucking Blue.

I said that they don't have the GUTS to give us an infraction.

God. What the fuck gives you the idea that this place is gonna have drastic bloody changes. I agree with the rule changes. It barely changes what I do on the board. I SPAM where we're meant to SPAM. Got it dumbcunt?