Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Lol, after the last game I was in where I forgot the rules after not playin' for 10 years that may just explain what I am doin'. I have very little idea of what I am doin'.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's fair but instead of voting someone from this pool of people with poor play, you're voting someone that hasnt even checked into the game?

On day 1 its not that big a deal but def not optimal, no argument there. But a flip is better than no flip

Im fine with kif too, fwiw, but policy lynching an inactive isnt awful either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I really wanna lynch KIF tbh, he's just openly sheeping and wants other people to dictate the direction, probably so he can shrug off any responsibility if things go south. Also wanting to lynch a guy with 0 posts tells us nothing d1. Plus I get the feeling if Ace was scum, his team wouldve made an effort to get him into the game, or ask Smark for a rep in.

All fair points, i just think were too short on time. I'm not opposed if we can get smth going fast enough. Idc much for lynching an inactive either, diluting the pool is fine on d1 n hopefully we have more to go on then. Your call though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Looking at that vote list , ev n lethal also look a lil bit like shit.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Siiiiiigh I suppose a KIF wagon is very unlikely to make it, realistically it's between the two people who were on 3 votes.

unvote
vote Ace

Better than a no-lynch and I don't wanna lynch Barry.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Chr1st0 we have very little time n a tweet lynch is not happening. Come make another vote please.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Siiiiiigh I suppose a KIF wagon is very unlikely to make it, realistically it's between the two people who were on 3 votes.

unvote
vote Ace

Better than a no-lynch and I don't wanna lynch Barry.

I'm completely staggered that you're so AGAINST lynching at worst a VT and at best scum that will link him to scum teammates

But you're so FOR lynching someone who is at worst a town power role once repped and at best scum that will give us zero info

I just cant see your thinking. Unless you think Ace is less likely town but you cant possible think that because he hasnt even posted yet so theres zero to go off

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What if Ace's whole strategy is he hates this site and wants out of this game as soon as possible?

Reactions: RDK

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm completely staggered that you're so AGAINST lynching at worst a VT and at best scum that will link him to scum teammates

But you're so FOR lynching someone who is at worst a town power role once repped and at best scum that will give us zero info

I just cant see your thinking. Unless you think Ace is less likely town but you cant possible think that because he hasnt even posted yet so theres zero to go off

Yes, reluctantly voting the inactive guy over no-lynching is totally a statement that I'm dead certain he's scum and want his head on a platter right this instant.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also how do you still not understand why I don't wanna lynch Barry, do you need me to draw a freaking diagram to make even more clear why I think he's town?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yes, reluctantly voting the inactive guy over no-lynching is totally a statement that I'm dead certain he's scum and want his head on a platter right this instant.

Just dont think you're accurately calculating the risk-reward here. It's fine. I'll vote Ace if I have to, but it's not as smart as voting Barry. Unless you're lucky and he flips scum

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That was a tremendous read.
Not.

Looks like a D1 no lynch. Maybe night will show us something.

Haza has a weird hard on for Barry but he ain't wrong - Barry has already claimed he's used his 1 shot lie detector, wouldn't be a dramatic loss to town as opposed to Ace who is inactive but could have a good role. Not a gamble I'd rather take tbh.

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That was a tremendous read.
Not.

Looks like a D1 no lynch. Maybe night will show us something.

Haza has a weird hard on for Barry but he ain't wrong - Barry has already claimed he's used his 1 shot lie detector, wouldn't be a dramatic loss to town as opposed to Ace who is inactive but could have a good role. Not a gamble I'd rather take tbh.

:deandre

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote
vote Barry

Fuck it, you wanna lynch him that badly be my guests. It's not like my actual thoughts on Barry aren't on record.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So a whole bunch parotting but no actual thoughts or assertiveness from eevee. Not a great look.