Scream Queens Mafia: Season 1 Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can people just vote for Barry or I guess Sky this is ridiculous. Everyone flip flopping and wasting time are scummy as fuck.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
48 hours 767 posts and we are gonna get a no lynch

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So you believe, that if I happen to flip scum, Brad and Jeff are my scummates? Just like that? Even despite everything we've said that shows it makes zero sense.

Okay. You've flipped your lid.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So you believe, that if I happen to flip scum, Brad and Jeff are my scummates? Just like that? Even despite everything we've said that shows it makes zero sense.

Okay. You've flipped your lid.

You havent said anything to make me think it makes zero sense. I think it makes some sense. I could paint a picture with the three of you being scum even if it is unlikely.

A VT town flip isn't the end of the world right now especially with the info it will give, I'm sorry that sounds harsh and sacrificial. I'd rather that than voting fucking Ace who hasnt posted and could have a decent role when he gets repped.

If you're town I'm pretty sure Sky is scum too. So that's another benefit of your flip.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You wanna paint it as our fault that we're headed for a no-lynch when the options you in particular present make no sense whatsoever?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You wanna paint it as our fault that we're headed for a no-lynch when the options you in particular present make no sense whatsoever?

Why doesnt a vote for Barry make sense? Because you think he is town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why doesnt a vote for Barry make sense? Because you think he is town?

Barry // Haza + Brad

TOWN/TOWN - Barry used his Lie Detector to confirm two townies -- possible.
TOWN/SCUM - Barry would've caught scum -- impossible.
SCUM/TOWN - Barry confirmed a pair of town Lovers without any sort of urgency when one of them was heading for a mislynch -- very unlikely.
SCUM/SCUM - Barry fake confirmed his own teammates, this house of cards would tumble if we lynch Barry and he flips scum. The fact that you in particular keep insisting on lynching Barry even after he confirmed you makes this one -- extremely unlikely.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I've explained the reasons why it makes sense to get his flip and I've applied the reasoning that his VT flip if town wouldnt be the end of the world.

Now, as town, if you dont agree with me that's fine, but dont try and tell me it doesnt make any sense and make out like I'm dumb, respect that I'm trying to help the team achieve something and I'm actually pursuing that goal more than anyone else here

Also I'm working on my town play which includes trying to be more assertive with my thoughts and directions. If you dont like it that's fine but please be a little more respectful

I'd love for you to push a direction as much as I have but it's all just wishy washy with you this game and I havent seen anything emphatic from you to suggest you arent okay with a no-lynch here

Smark can we get a vote count/time left update please

Everyone start being active we only have a few hours to come up with a decision.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
SCUM/TOWN - Barry confirmed a pair of town Lovers without any sort of urgency when one of them was heading for a mislynch -- very unlikely.

Okay thank you for this post, I appreciate you breaking stuff down and showing some real thought.

The part of the quote I left behind is where our opinions are differing?

Unlikely? Maybe. Dont try and tell me it's very unlikely like it's a profound thing to suggest though.

Scum Barry could easily have saved us so that scum Jeff would be able to feed us town kills on odd nights. That's a guaranteed town kill on odd nights if me and Brad say yes. And if we die then we die anyway so saving us wouldnt have mattered anyway.

Also confirming us as town would be a good look for Barry later on when we flipped.

So there are your reasons why saving us is optimal for scum Barry.

Unlikely? Maybe. Dont tell me its implausible though. It's not.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I can't explain it to you any better than I just did, off of that thought process I think lynching Barry is a terrible idea. You think scum Barry kept you alive so that scum Jeff can direct your kill in a direction that is beneficial for scum. That's a bit too much conspiracy theory for my liking for this stage of the game, and also why would Jeff reveal himself as the President and give us further specifics on his role as scum? I have no reason to read Jeff scum after he made that play.

Long story short, your thought process around Barry isn't horrible, but you also haven't convinced me to follow.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Don't think there's any way to stave off this no-lynch, we've run in circles for the past 24 hours it feels like.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I can't explain it to you any better than I just did, off of that thought process I think lynching Barry is a terrible idea. You think scum Barry kept you alive so that scum Jeff can direct your kill in a direction that is beneficial for scum. That's a bit too much conspiracy theory for my liking for this stage of the game, and also why would Jeff reveal himself as the President and give us further specifics on his role as scum? I have no reason to read Jeff scum after he made that play.

Long story short, your thought process around Barry isn't horrible, but you also haven't convinced me to follow.

I believe Jeff may have said that to make me think Barry WASNT the president and take my direction off of him.

I accept your opinion here and am thankful for the discussion.

One question I have for you? Why is lynching a VT a terrible idea if that's the worst possible outcome. It's hardly terrible is it? Unfortunate, sure.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Change vote

Official Vote: Sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unvote
Vote Christo

No one following on KIF? :/
Vote barry

Let's see what's up
Change vote

Vote Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unvote
Vote Barry

Yep
I kinda laid out why I don't wanna lynch Barry but if you're that determined, not much else I can do

unvote
vote Barry
unvote official vote tweets

I will also leave my unofficial vote on him too.
I can definitely tell a few people out here have an agenda. Also now Haza likes Jeffs post where he says he's not gonna lynch Barry, when Haza himself is voting Barry. What in the hecking heck.

unvote
I refuse to vote with Haza, nothing about his play makes sense to me.
unvote

vote tweet
Unvote:

Vote:
Tweet

Alright, I'll follow Jeff since he seems like the only one talking any sense.
Ok, u can point it to me tomorrow.

unvote
Unvote
Vote Ace Dalton

Thinking it over, Barry can wait honestly. Too many variables.
Unvote

Vote:
Ace

My god I can't even right now with these people.
Yeah I'd rather vote someone I think may be scummy over an inactive, especially d1.

unvote
vote KIF

d1e922d33a103dad314335e2c71e56a2ac9c42b4.png

A Noah's Smark Production of Scream (Queens) Mafia 3
The girls of Kappa House are dying for new pledges...

giphy.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

V.Sky (1) - LethalWeapon
Very Barry Christmas (3) - E-V, Raidokken, Bradatar of David
Home Malone (1) - Mr.Tweetums
Ace Dalton (3) - V.Sky, Jeffatron, Very Barry Christmas
Mr.Tweetums (1) - Chr1st0

With 14 players remaining in the game, it takes 8 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Sunday, Dec 15th, at 5:15 PM ET.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My vote should be on barry

Vote: Barry