• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream 6(2023)

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

I thought for sure we made a Thread for this one already but I think we were all talking about this one in the previous Movie Thread. I can't wait to see where this Story goes.​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I loved the new movie that came out earlier this, that’s how you do a requel right imo. I’m excited for this next movie to drop eventually.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Seeing Ghostface in New York is so strange. It'll be interesting to see how the movie unfolds in a much more public setting compared to Woodsboro. I personally like the fresh direction for the series, I'm just curious how good the execution of it will be. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Cwalker

Jenna Ortega gonna become the main character of this series. Wouldn’t be surprised if her sister gets killed off soon.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Seeing Ghostface in New York is so strange. It'll be interesting to see how the movie unfolds in a much more public setting compared to Woodsboro. I personally like the fresh direction for the series, I'm just curious how good the execution of it will be. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Me too and I was watching a person reacting to the Trailer on Youtube and he said man would of be great that Scream 6 would be entirely on that Train. I was thinking to myself hell yeah I would love that not sure they would do that but it would pretty great to see a good portion of that Scene laying the groundwork for the rest of the Film.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
There’s no way they spoil a killing in the teaser, right?

That would be crazy but hey it tells us they aren't playing any Games in this one.

Fj8cCKiWIAAUyTy

FkX3tNqX0A8tfhS

I found these Poster on Twitter not sure if they Official or anything but both are pretty dope especially that 2nd one for me.