• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scream 6(2023)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I truly feel like Jenna Ortega is getting so big in Hollywood that the Sam character will die either in this movie or next and Tara becomes the main character.

But there’s also the story of Kirby being the only “Final Girl” and that can go certain ways to.

I can honestly say this is the most excited I’ve been for a movie since Endgame

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Is starring in a mediocre at best Netflix show and some horror movies enough to be considered getting really big in Hollywood these days? Standards are in the toilet everywhere!

EDIT: I just went through her filmography and holy shit has she been in some garbage. I can see being in ANYTHING as a step up from The Babysitter: Killer Queen and American Carnage, lolz.

”I am the past, come back to haunt you, Lo Pan.”

- Egg Shen via Six Demon Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Watching this now and God Damn Kirby looks good

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Okay so I finished up Scream 6 and I would say this Film is pretty good even though it has too many flaws for me. Sam and Tara is so strong in this Film and it had to build to that bond coming back together again after Ghostface is out to get them again. I would of been like Sam after Scream 5 wanting to be the Momma Bear to my Sibilings and I liked that it took her trusting Tara to handle herself for them to get through all that chaos in this Film. I really enjoyed the way Ghostface acted in this Film never gave the Kids too much time to breathe. A Ghostface should never allow anyone to feel safe whether it's during the Day, or at Night. Now it's time to get to the spoiley stuff.

I wished we got more with Richie's Family especially his Brother and Sister in this Film for me to real care of them being one of the Ghostfaces. I get Richie's Father wanting to see Sam dead but ah I rather of seen their Characters kill their Father out of jealousy and then try to kill Sam and Tara at the end. I really enjoyed that last Act of the Film with Tara and Sam taking on Richie's Family as well as Sam donning her Father's Ghostface Outfit to kill Richie's Father at the end. Scream 5 had me loving Billy taking to his Daughter that itself has me wondering could Sam if theirs another Film in the works flip and go crazy and want to kill Sidney? I'm just wondering what could doing that all taking to herself really mean unless you want to bring back Stu and have a who loved me more battle.

2/3rds of this Film is really good but the last Act really has it's problems. You've got 2 Ghostfaces faking a Murder for some reason to confuse the audience don't know why that was done. No one dies of worth in this Film and it hurts it for me. Gale telling Sam tell Sidney Ghostface didn't get me. Minutes later her Pulse is weak but enough to keep her alive. You've got Chad get double digited stabbed and of a sudden is okay at the end of the Film. You've got Ghostfaces with no bruises or cuts at all when everything is revealed come on fellas. I can deal with Ghostfaces not matching the sizes of the people but at least have them look a little roughed up. Still if I had to Rank all the Scream Movies favs for me I would go..

Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
Scream 5
Scream 6
Scream 4

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
The shit with Chad was the only thing that had me like “Come The Fuck On! “

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Went to see this when it came out and watched it again the day when it was on Moviesjoy, I mean Paramount+!

A good entry into the franchise but there’s still scenes that irritated me still on a second viewing.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Finally got around to seeing this yesterday. Very much enjoyed it, my favourite since the original. Love that they put a fresh spin on the franchise, they took quite a big risk with the New York setting but it paid off massively. This was definitely the scariest Ghostface for me, no doubt about it, less in the shadows and more just straight up in your face. Like nowhere was safe, not even the scene when they were in the store surrounded by other people and the subway which is totally unlike anything else we've ever seen in this series.

I thought the opening scene was the best part of the movie and very clever. I loved the final act in this movie too, much more than Scream 5. Quite a few parts I didn't see coming and I thought the reveal was well done. I liked the callbacks to all the previous movies as well. I'm looking forward to when Dead Meat does the Kill Count video for this because it had some amazing kills.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
After scrolling through the thread of Jenna Ortega pics, it reminded me to say that Melissa Barrera was excellent in this film, in comparison to her performance in Scream 5. Which I thought was pretty flat and uninteresting.
I am now all for her character in Scream 7.