Save us Y2H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
- The “big surpriseâ€￾ for TNA’s Slammiversary that Dixie Carter teased on Twitter last month was, as far as TNA was hoping, going to be Paul Heyman but a deal couldn’t be reached. Tommy Dreamer was then assumed to be the surprise after he debuted.

TNA is really hoping Heyman will appear at Victory Road. TNA officials expect Heyman to come to their company but the bottom line is he has not agreed to yet. TNA wants him, expects him to come in and are willing to give him almost anything he wants.

It’s said that TNA’s condition internally has gotten much worst over the past few weeks. The feeling is that they need a savior and nobody can think of anyone else but Heyman.

Kaedon

Reaction score
- The “big surpriseâ€￾ for TNA’s Slammiversary that Dixie Carter teased on Twitter last month was, as far as TNA was hoping, going to be Paul Heyman but a deal couldn’t be reached. Tommy Dreamer was then assumed to be the surprise after he debuted.

TNA is really hoping Heyman will appear at Victory Road. TNA officials expect Heyman to come to their company but the bottom line is he has not agreed to yet. TNA wants him, expects him to come in and are willing to give him almost anything he wants.

It’s said that TNA’s condition internally has gotten much worst over the past few weeks. The feeling is that they need a savior and nobody can think of anyone else but Heyman.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Why is it that every report about the moral/condition/backstage feeling is that is low, then the next one comes out next week and says it's been high for weeks. You just said 6 days ago it was low. Now It's been high for weeks? Tis the reason I just let reports like that blow off the shoulder.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Why is it that every report about the moral/condition/backstage feeling is that is low, then the next one comes out next week and says it's been high for weeks. You just said 6 days ago it was low. Now It's been high for weeks? Tis the reason I just let reports like that blow off the shoulder.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
lol so basically if TNA doesn't get Heyman, they're screwed?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
lol so basically if TNA doesn't get Heyman, they're screwed?

noumenon

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what they're hoping Heyman is going to bring to the table? A new era of ultra violence? An all ECW stable comprised of entirely washed up talent? What can Heyman possibly do for the company at this point. I thought Bischoff and Hogan were supposed to be running the company in both reality and kayfabe? It's seriously sad when you can't manage to come up with a suitable direction for company comprised of some of the best WRESTLING talent in the world. Hmmm....

noumenon

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what they're hoping Heyman is going to bring to the table? A new era of ultra violence? An all ECW stable comprised of entirely washed up talent? What can Heyman possibly do for the company at this point. I thought Bischoff and Hogan were supposed to be running the company in both reality and kayfabe? It's seriously sad when you can't manage to come up with a suitable direction for company comprised of some of the best WRESTLING talent in the world. Hmmm....

Airfixx

Reaction score
They could always go about trying to out-PG WWE if they don't get Heyman... :roll:

Airfixx

Reaction score
They could always go about trying to out-PG WWE if they don't get Heyman... :roll: