Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Ace Dalton I'm like 90% you'll die tonight so come give us some insight before you go please

Ace

Reaction score
I think it's either Chris, Alco, or Doddsy.

:bosque

Ace

Reaction score
Seriously though lemme work through this.

Firstly, doing some digging into characters shows that Adam Monroe aka Takezo Kensei could fit a duelist character since the Kensei character seemed to be a master swordsman?

Alco's usage just makes it extremely unlikely that it is him.

Chris was my POE biggest suss until I dug up the Kensei stuff.

Ace

Reaction score
In the heroes wiki there is a mention that upon discovering his abilities, Kensei is interested in the idea of wagered duels.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I can see how you'd think that but Adam Monroe isn't actually good if I remember right. He's a drunk, and Hiro pretty much does everything for him and is really the one who is the takezo inspiration for the stories his dad tells him when he's young

Ace

Reaction score
Also Doddsy wanting me to give my reads now when I've been town reading him most of the game would be a clever play if he wants me to give him an advantage tomorrow.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean you're pseudo confirmed I can't see why we wouldn't want your thoughts. Was hoping they were a bit more positive about me obviously cause I know it ain't me and that doesn't much help me decide which of the other two it is, although I'm still leaning Alco

Ace

Reaction score
I will counter that by saying that an executioner partnered with a duelist seems pretty strong and fairly unlikely.

Chris, it would also be beneficial for you to explain again your usage, how that likely manifested, and then for Doddsy and Alco to analyse this more thoroughly. Because IIRC Chris was pushing a certain narrative WRT who he allegedly roleblocked, why there was probably a delayed kill etc. I'm not sure we actually have confirmed usage from him.

At the risk of screwing this all up, I'm gonna say categorically that I think Alco is by far most likely to be town and don't think I'd ever be voting for him tomorrow.

Ace

Reaction score
I mean you're pseudo confirmed I can't see why we wouldn't want your thoughts. Was hoping they were a bit more positive about me obviously cause I know it ain't me and that doesn't much help me decide which of the other two it is, although I'm still leaning Alco
Why are you leaning Alco?

Ace

Reaction score
And I agree that town would and should want my thoughts, I just don't like that you were the one asking for them given how you'd have presumed I'd have given you some strength of position going into the final day.

As I said though, you guys should investigate Chris' usage thoroughly.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because his play has been relatively weak overall, and as I've said for his usage it's something he'd be sussed if he didn't do, more so than something he should be highly credited for. Claiming motivator and not motivating the cop is suicide. Claiming the enhancer but not enhancing someone who has claimed the capacity and had a lie detector used on him is suicide. Phenom was the exception to that rule, but not something I considered strong enough, especially as scum kind of needed more kills so it lessens that to a degree for me.

Someone did make a good point earlier however, that he could have just claimed one facet which was a good point, but I still think that's the strongest likelihood

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
And I agree that town would and should want my thoughts, I just don't like that you were the one asking for them given how you'd have presumed I'd have given you some strength of position going into the final day.

As I said though, you guys should investigate Chris' usage thoroughly.
I won't deny that I wanted a stronger position, I know if I'm lynched tomorrow we lose, simple as that. I'm also not 100% confident on who it is so the extra insight would be exceptionally helpful

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

Why does he look familiar?

They all look the same to me.

That's racist.

Night 8 Dying of the Light

Kill the other one.

Kill Ando?

That's good. He'll never do it.

I'm sorry, my friend.

I must make sacrifices to save the world.

hiroando1.jpg

Now you know what it's like to be killed by your best friend.

Okay, now we're even.

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Hero and an evolved human!

180618_3747506_Close_to_You.jpg

You are Ando Masahashi
Role(s): Recharger, Amplifier

"You're talking out of your ass. You don't know how any of this works."

Ando Masahashi is Hiro Nakamura's best friend and co-worker. Initially leading a bored, monotonous life in Tokyo, Japan, Ando and Hiro finally fulfilled their dreams of adventure when Hiro's ability manifested. While Hiro journeys on his quests to save the world from certain destruction; Ando remains at his side, his stalwart companion and sidekick. Initially without abilities, Ando obtained the ability to supercharge others' abilities, which manifests in the form of red energy resembling electricity, in order to rescue Hiro who was trapped in the past.

You are an Amplifying Town Recharger.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night and may not pick the same target twice:

You may twice this game at night charge a player with one extra shot to use any limited use power they may or may not already have.

You may twice this game at night amplify a player with one upgraded shot of their power if they have an upgraded role.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 9. With 3 players it takes 2 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.