Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why me over Barry? That is the opposite of what you had been saying previously isn't it?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Anyway I'll give the spiel on why it's not me.

• Role doesn't make sense to be paired with an executioner
  • I have no limit on how many shots I can make = second kill essentially for scum
  • Paired with Phenom we make a full vig, although a weakened one as I can just lose a duel
  • On Poyser immediately on my read back, seperate from the reads in the thread as I hadn't seen them yet
  • Called out that Gambit had been in execute territory
  • Was on Doc early, one of the prior to him just giving it up, when it was still possible he could have gotten out of it
  • Wanted to lynch Mikey days before he was
  • Mikey shaded me (weak but meh I'm gonna put it here anyway)

You said you had unlimited shots here so I don't see why you'd even think you needed to ask :cozy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You said you had unlimited shots here so I don't see why you'd even think you needed to ask :cozy
Huh? You also asked whether or not I could use it at that point? It's a unique circumstance, it's pretty obvious to ask

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still think it's you or Barry so I wouldn't say deciding you over him is the exact opposite either.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think I'd still go Grim as of now though, Tweet.
Here's you yesterday saying you'd rather go Barry over me, as your last started opinion on it was far as I can tell. This was actually given in opposition to tweet who at the time was planning towards voting me

I said yesterday my preferred order was Lethal > Doddsy > Barry > Chris, and that's unchanged. So yeah, Chris if you agree, I'd like to lynch Doddsy today.

If it's you again I'll lose to then so be it. Fair play :)
Alco making this offer appears to be well you needed to swap to me though, literally at no other offer or reasoning, just saying he'll for me and you don't hesitate? Why?

@Doddsy you can duel tomorrow right?
Bc if he can and is town that would essentially give us an extra shot at scum. Doddsy should be lynched tomorrow in case he's scum obviously but if he's voted to win the duel and then lynched that's essentially two chances at catching scum instead of just our regular one lynch.
Here's you asking if I can duel etc as well and questioning if I can, only to turn and shade me for asking. Again, why?

Don't be shady please it's confusing enough as is :worried

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I thought you had said you were unlimited earlier so that's why I asked, I think the way I phrased it made it seem like I thought you could. While I was waiting I went back and read through your posts and found where you did say unlimited.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think it's a big flip flop to bump someone up in POE over one person.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I am definitely unlimited per the amount of shots I can make, pretty sure it's just too strong for smark to really allow it which I can't really fault tbh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't think it's a big flip flop to bump someone up in POE over one person.
At this stage of the game to swap with no reasoning or persuasion it's pretty odd

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Grim was on rolespec more than anything, but I've read through yours and his posts quite a bit now and you seem more likely if I disregard roles. He wouldn't let up on Mikey and even said for N0M to shoot Mikey and then us lynch Big Man when what actually happened (lynching Mikey and shooting Big Man) caused N0M to lose his NK and double vote.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Grim was on rolespec more than anything, but I've read through yours and his posts quite a bit now and you seem more likely if I disregard roles. He wouldn't let up on Mikey and even said for N0M to shoot Mikey and then us lynch Big Man when what actually happened (lynching Mikey and shooting Big Man) caused N0M to lose his NK and double vote.
Okay if you want to go off play, what about me going after poyaer immediately? What about me being one of the first on doc and one of the only people on prior to him admitting he's scum? What about me calling out gambit for being over half majority on day one? What about Mikey shading me? What about me wanting to go Mikey early?

I mean hell even me outing the SK was not benefitial to scum who needed more people to die quickly.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I have, they're all largely reasons I bumped up Lethal in POE over both you and Grim yesterday when I should have listened to Tweet.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Hmm, well I don't understand your reasoning that purely Mikey related play when he was on the block is enough to consider me worse of play all things considered, that doesn't make much sense to me.

Either way I'm going to bed, I'd like to not wake up dead but :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It wasn't just that, that was a specific new thing I had noticed while ISOing again. I think I've listed reasons to read both of you as town quite a bit during this game :heston

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well I can only go off what you've said.

Game doesn't make sense for me to be scum, you'd have to have scum with an every night factional, an executed and odd day duels, an SK that can kill every night, and then a limited town vig who can only kill half as frequently. 4 standard non town kills for every 1 town, more so if you factor in the duel making it 5-1, 6-1 at the time scum used the execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.