Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I really oughta make notes on what I'm clearing people for cause I do remember calling that Alco motivating me and Mikey neighbourizing me the same night, while allegedly previously neighbourizing Alco seemed a bit too cute. What did I clear Alco for again? :slip:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The issue with Alco is, he's claiming two roles, both of which have been proven. He's motivated me, and he's amplified N0M. Having those two roles on top of being the GF Rolecop seems a tad excessive? Though I guess this is a Smark game so maybe not?

Idfk man

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If he was scum having those two roles, I think he could easily get away with just claiming the Amplifier, proving the role in a pro-town way by amplifying N0M, and he never has to motivate me nor even mention that he has access to that role and just use it on one of his teammates. That's what I'd be doing at any rate.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That's a fair point actually. I don't think 4 roles is too excessive that's not too off par with what we've seen so far, but the claiming only one portion makes a lot of sense.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I feel like we're getting hard fucked by some bullshit here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Going to sleep, please someone do me a favour and finally kill me. I know I'm a failure at endgame but come on, when's the last time the Cop lived to day 7?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
POE, plus your current efforts strike me as the most effort you've put into solving all game nad I can't help but feel that's because you know you gotta do something or else you're up tomorrow.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
POE, plus your current efforts strike me as the most effort you've put into solving all game nad I can't help but feel that's because you know you gotta do something or else you're up tomorrow.
Eh I don't really feel like that's true I've been pretty about the whole game, I'd invite you to take a look at my posts and see if you don't believe me. As for POE not much I can say about that although based purely on role I wouldn't say I'm early on PoE as the role makes no sense to be scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:francis

Dead QT me please

tenor.gif

Ace

Reaction score
Despite the evidence seeming suggesting it isn't possible, I have this horrid feeling Tweet is the rolecop and we're being fucked over.

Nonetheless, outside of that shit, I'm probably leaning Barry or Chris.

Chris has got a lot more vocal now at endgame and it feels like he's trying to take control which could quite possibly be a last scum move.

Barry has seemingly just coasted and I could see that bomb claim being a fake

Like most though I'm by no means confident on this.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Alco who do you think it is or could feasibly be still?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

I'm here to ask you to give us Claire. We need her blood.

You've gone native! Are you kidding me?

Night 7 Company Man

Yeah, Dad. What's happening?

This is goodbye.

You don't have to do this. There's got to be another way.

This is the best way. There can't be any doubt cast in your Father.

MV5BNGY5MTljZmEtMjkzNi00MGI4LTg0ZTMtZWIzOGZhYThlMzc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

Right here. Two inches higher and I'm dead. Claire, turn around. Cover your ears.

Dad. I love you, Dad!

Go deep. Destroy anything that would lead them to her!

Dad?

I love you, Claire Bear.

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Hero and a former Company Man!

150923_2910733_Explosion_at_the_Unity_Summit.jpg

You are Noah Bennet, the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses
Role(s): Cop

"I'm not done protecting you from the world."

To most of the world, Noah Bennet seems like a typical, if slightly geeky, suburbanite father. His loyalty to his family and his loyalty to his profession are frequently at odds. While it's clear that he loves Claire very much and would do anything to protect her, his methods indicate a level of ruthlessness that conflicts with his genuinely caring nature. While he seems to initially show real concern for Isaac's well being and rehabilitation, he does not hesitate to have Eden use her persuasive powers to make Isaac use heroin again when he believes he needs to make use of Isaac's precognitive abilities. Similarly, while his use of the Haitian's memory modifying ability on Brody seems somewhat restrained given his intense anger at the boy, the casual use of the same ability on Zach and even his own family shows that his dedication to his job — and to keeping Claire safe — knows no limits. He does seem to possess his own moral code, though, as his intense reactions to Sylar's murders and Eden's father's callousness attest.

You are a Town Cop.

You have the following active abilities:

You may investigate a player twice this game at night and learn whether or not they are a mafia-aligned player.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 8. With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.