Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Also apparently Barry and Gambit has a mini-fued, which if Gambit were scum would mean Barry is probably town.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I don't know what to make of TKOK insisting on voting Ace over voting me. Him following the flow(which I assume at the time would have been to vote me, I could be wrong) is somethign he's more likely to do as scum right? If so, tentative town read ther.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
To add to the chimp thing, he went after junk really early. Poyser said it's like scum chimp to do that. Then immediately walked it back in the next post saying that chimp just chats shit as both alignments

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Bottom line, here's my current scum list.

Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Doddsy
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Guts
Big Man
NotBrutus

Still a lot left, disappointingly.

A thought just occured to me. Did Gambit just literally appear out of nowhere to defend himself when I mentioned him? Man doesn't even seem like he's concerned with solving the game anymore, just defending himself.

Last edited:

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
To add to the chimp thing, he went after junk really early. Poyser said it's like scum chimp to do that. Then immediately walked it back in the next post saying that chimp just chats shit as both alignments
I never went after Junk.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Will be going to sleep soon as well.

What are peoples opinions of Doddsy so far?

Meh, he can't be scum with chimp though. I already mentioned in my last post why I thought he was worth a vote

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Bottom line, here's my current scum list.

Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Doddsy
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Guts
Big Man
NotBrutus

Still a lot left, disappointingly.

A thought just occured to me. Did Gambit just literally appear out of nowhere to defend himself when I mentioned him? Man doesn't even seem like he's concerned with solving the game anymore, just defending himself.

How is Big Man scum?

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Ok I think Haza is town, unless he has changed his ways

Ace

Reaction score
Am I claiming? Honestly not sure how many votes are on me but it seems its inevitable anyway?

Lemme know I'll be back in 30ish.

Ace

Reaction score
Alright.

I'm Hiro Nakamura.

Bored employee turns to passion for science fiction and fantasy, discovers he can affect space-time continuum by slowing it down to essentially stopping.

Start of a dreamer but become more serious due to experiences.

Also a strong sense of morals and purpose.

I've got two abilities. First is an x-shot time traveler which means I can go back to any night phase and be told if a player was visited by, or visited, anyone. I haven't used it yet.

I'm gonna keep my second ability a secret for now unless people don't believe my claim or insist I give it as I don't see the point of given scum any more information than necessary.

Ace

Reaction score
oh and time traveler is evolvable but I dunno how it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.