Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Well that's a bummer :slip:

unvote

There's a sort of reason I need to believe this for now.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was going for you for sk/cult spec, voting away from the poyser wagon and voting on tweet even though you were mostly going after chimp at the time
Eh, but the SK cult spec was off the back of an asked question wasn't it? Voting away from poyser I can take but I'll point out you have to avoid me pushing poyser as soon as I came in, independently from odo/junk as I'd not caught up to that yet, as well as the fact we had 12 hours and I explicitly stated I was fine to kill poyser. As for mostly going for chimp I dunno how you got that idea seeing as I never stated which one I was leaning more to, as well as the fact based on time tweet was more likely to be around.

I don't understand how Doddsy's reading Tweet scum, to be honest. The Tweetster looks good in my book
I have tweet as scum due to the fact that poyser didn't give extra info on him when asked, same as chimp. The other part of it is I didn't like the vote he tried to start on Evans, and the reasoning he gave for it.

oh and time traveler is evolvable but I dunno how it evolves.
His power does change in the show like season 3 or something I think but I can't remember how, it's been a long time.

Guts

Reaction score
He's a/the main protagonist I'm guessing?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Eh, but the SK cult spec was off the back of an asked question wasn't it? Voting away from poyser I can take but I'll point out you have to avoid me pushing poyser as soon as I came in, independently from odo/junk as I'd not caught up to that yet, as well as the fact we had 12 hours and I explicitly stated I was fine to kill poyser. As for mostly going for chimp I dunno how you got that idea seeing as I never stated which one I was leaning more to, as well as the fact based on time tweet was more likely to be around.

I have tweet as scum due to the fact that poyser didn't give extra info on him when asked, same as chimp. The other part of it is I didn't like the vote he tried to start on Evans, and the reasoning he gave for it.

His power does change in the show like season 3 or something I think but I can't remember how, it's been a long time.

I think Arthur steals his powers like he does Peter as the writer wanted to nerf him and Peter.

Ace

Reaction score
He's a/the main protagonist I'm guessing?
I didn't watch the show (as a kid my dad watched it a bit so I recognise a couple faces including Hiro's) but this is my perception, yes.

Guts

Reaction score
Have you got any thoughts on those who voted you?

Ace

Reaction score
@Guts I'm kind of leaning Jeff town based on play (but its a light town lean for now), you are pretty much null although I'm not sure I like how the focus drifted off you from earlier.

The biggest scumread of the three guys voting me atm (unless I've missed one since Smark's last post) is TKOK.
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

DeficientThirdGoldenretriever-small.gif

Midday 2 Vote Count

Laughable Chimp (2) - Mi$$ Bli$$, Chr1st0
Guts (2) - Tweet, Laughable Chimp
Gambitto (1) - Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver (2) - PHEN0M
Ace Dalton (3) - Guts, Jeff Valley Driver, TKOK

With 19 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 2 will end on Sunday, Oct 25th, at 4:10 PM ET.

The below felt weird.

was he in star wars mafia? and yeah full fakes aren't uncommon.
Aside from the fake claim stuff and potential slip, is there anything else that points towards Ace being scum?
reading ace's post that alco qouted, i'm satisfied with keeping my vote on ace,
Specifically, the fact that he asked for reasons to vote for me after voting for me, and then also made a point to bring Alco into his reason for voting for me, which feels like typical non-committal scum play.

Junkette

Reaction score
So hypothetically your ability is like forensic investigator and you’d be able to discern who shot at Odo last night?

Chr1st0

Reaction score

It's the impression I got when I looked back at your posts re chimp and I hadn't seen much of tweet. I did also say after my point that you looked better from some post directed at poyser. It was a question for the sk/cult thing but I didn't look for the whole context but you mentioned it at least twice so it was a thing in your iso that stood out to me when you already looked sus to me for voting away from poyser.

Ace

Reaction score
So hypothetically your ability is like forensic investigator and you’d be able to discern who shot at Odo last night?
No, I get told if someone visited Odo, and if Odo visited anyone.

My best guess would be that the evolve lets me determine who in these scenarios.

Guts

Reaction score
I think he just checks if his target was visited by anyone so would be wasted on a killed player

Ace

Reaction score
I think he just checks if his target was visited by anyone so would be wasted on a killed player
Yup.

It's honestly not that strong in its current state and is best used to confirm people's usage claims I guess.

Probably also why it has an evolve and I have a second ability

Chr1st0

Reaction score
We can move on from Ace for now, we will find out if he is lying soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.