Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Don’t think he reps out as scum and piss his scum team in that situation but crybaby by Demi lovato was playing in the background, I danced, Cr1st0 ressurected, I’m cool with it.

What if he was genuinely angry and didn’t care about his pissing his team?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I was catching up myself :draper2 . Went for a shower expecting night to be up when back and it still ain't.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Oh my god, Smark. You have an issue with sticking to deadlines. Don't say night is incoming if you're not actually going to be posting night in the near future.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
From memory Evans gets a bit fiery and would rep out regardless

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Smark being a shite mod and a shite host

Of a player ofc :slip:

Junkette

Reaction score
Sorry phone died, on the iPad but I’m gonna go take a shower and hopefully night will be posted by then.

We are experiencing technical difficulties please stand by!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

I can run on anything. Except air and the vacuum of space.

dead-daphne

Otherwise I'd be living on the moon.
Night 1 Cold Snap

Perhaps now you can live happily with his princess.

That's not how the story ends. It is the last trial. "Kensei and the Dragon". My father told it to me.

The dragon who taught Kensei the way of the sword... demanded his love in return.

heroes1029-192.jpg

What did Kensei do?

He cut out his own heart to save her. To save Japan.

And he will dream of the Princess.

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Hero and daughter of a swordsmith!

180611_3743331_The_Line.jpg

You are Yaeko
Role(s): Princess, Virgin

"Everything Kensei accomplished... You did all these things. Not him. As sure as I live, you are Takezo Kensei."

Professor Karen Chamberlin documents that Takezo Kensei died in the arms of his princess. Many different stories are recorded through history about who the Princess was. Chamberlin believes that Yaeko was Kensei's great love. Professor Donna Dorn believes that Yaeko did in fact exist, but she was not Kensei's great love. Yaeko was supposed to be saved by and become the legendary love of Adam Monroe. But upon realizing that all the heroic deed thought to be made by Adam were made by Hiro, she fell in love with him instead.

You are a Virginal Town Princess.

You will cause the next day to be skipped if you are ever lynched or all kills performed next night phase to be blocked if you are killed.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Hero and an evolved human!

d3f2499aa9f25cbcb017bbb71aa40a95f9e7b3f5.png

You are Daphne Millbrook, the Speedster
Role(s): Commuter

"This whole time stopping thing, how does it work exactly, I mean, if you chase me to Bangkok, will time stay frozen in Tokyo?"

The Speedster stole a valuable family secret, a formula, from Hiro with her superhuman speed. Finding her a useful asset, Linderman (really Maury Parkman in disguise working for Arthur Petrelli) recruited Daphne to Pinehearst. She was instructed to recruit Matt, but when she met him she learnt they had a future together. She kept Arthur updated on Matt's movements, but when Matt used his ability to get into Angela's head, Daphne worried about him and got pulled in herself. She then had to confess to her duplicity, but admitted she loved Matt. Running away to her Kansas home, she made peace with her dad. Matt found her there and, during the abilities-removing eclipse, discovered her secret - that without her powers she had Cerebral Palsy. Matt told her that he forgave her for everything and they were reunited.

You are a Town Commuter.

You have the following active abilities:

You may twice this game at night commute, which makes you unable to be targeted by any night actions.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day. With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.