Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on how badly you need that benefit. if there is a strong case on you and likely to be lynched then you claim it, but you're just buying a bit of extra time imo because if there's another strong protection claim there's a good chance they will start hinting at it/push you hard depending on the player or if there's 2 weaker ones it just takes one to claim and the other will start hinting at it.

what do you think happened here, based off the above reasoning? I think we can safely assume there will be more than 1 protection role in virtually any game, let alone a 22 player smark game, don’t you think?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Killjoy. You have a pretty severe lack of conviction in this game and it's throwing me. You seemed more punchy at the start of the last game

Would you say you're not a fan of my play :jade

I've been on a few wagons up to this point, and see little value in rushing through a phase. not really sure how else to answer that other then I disagree :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I find phenoms posts to be rational and in line with my own thinking, so he can have my 2nd town read

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ftr I’m fine leaving my vote where it is for now also

Guts

Reaction score
Just something I've picked up on on a re-read. You have stated/insinuated you're null on Tweet, Gambit, PHEN0M, Lethal and maybe more, I got distracted and stopped but you seemed more assured of yourself last time out

Junkette

Reaction score
Maybe I am overthinking PHENOM then

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s mostly just a feeling at this stage but I don’t think he’s really added anything of value despite actually posting whereas as town he usually sits back unless he does have something worth saying

gun to head, is he GOODGUYing Gambit, or diverting?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just something I've picked up on on a re-read. You have stated/insinuated you're null on Tweet, Gambit, PHEN0M, Lethal and maybe more, I got distracted and stopped but you seemed more assured of yourself last time out

untrue. ive stated multiple times ive liked tweet. id go as far as to say he's my strongest lead. ive said this multiple times in fact so if you are reading back, you're kind of full of shit as I can pull up posts if you'd like :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also voted lethal...the hell are you talking about?

Guts

Reaction score
(I obviously agree that if Tweet faked a PR that obviously as scum he'san idiot so im not giving it any thought currently)

Eh, I took not giving it any thought as null but I can give you benefit of the doubt here just about

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I'd actually like answers to this too as my recollection was that I remembered Chimp regularly going up against Magic et al back in the day but I don't know if that included his scum games.
Only when he was scum with me

Guts

Reaction score
indeed. NAI as he's self aware to fake it as he used to wit hSky as well (not saying he's auto scum, but it's certainly not something I'd give him a pass on)

This was in reference to Lethal.

I'm not saying your reads may not have changed but it's a trend I picked up on

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What does Doc's scum game look like, for those of us who haven't had the pleasure

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
gun to head, is he GOODGUYing Gambit, or diverting?
Gun to head id say GOODGUYing just based on how unnatural the reasoning is. Or at least unnatural for what I’d associate with a player of his character

Status
Not open for further replies.