Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is there any reason to keep reading Big Man town or anything?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is there any reason to keep reading Big Man town or anything?
Poyser pushed him out of nowhere d1, but frankly he's been skating by on being cleared off of that interaction, individually there's not a whole lot to clear him by.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Poyser pushed him out of nowhere d1, but frankly he's been skating by on being cleared off of that interaction, individually there's not a whole lot to clear him by.

I'd say he absolutely should be POE then. That actually sounds like a sort of gambit played by scum to have one just skate by. How many of scum instantly town read Big Man following Poyser's flip, or had him town on D1?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Their last read lists:

Grim Cornette
Chris
Chr1st0 (Hank) - Not Mafia
Jeff Valley Driver
Gambitto
mikey damage
Raidokken
NotBrutus

^Scum in here IMO. If Gambit is scum I wanna say I don't think Barry is but him wanting to lynch Doddsy over him this phase is strange to me so I wouldn't rule it out entirely. Haza would probably be the last one of those I'd lynch and I thought I had Chris as Town earlier but I can't remember why but maybe he can be cleared somehow if you do some digging
Grim Cornette - Starting to lean town due to the million hints to a certain role but Tweet brings up a fair point.
Chris
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Doddsy

Alco - Back on this one after Ace became obvious town. All he really has done that I've seen is pounce on Ace early which now in hindsight looks worse.
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
PHEN0M - Still lame
Big Man
Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$

NotBrutus

People not in blue I would lynch out of. I mean obviously I am in the lynch list as well due to the Jeff situation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The scum team was actually pretty stacked eh, Poyser Doc and Gambit. If Big Man is in there as well, maybe they did actually decide to go for a heavy distancing play on d1. Just a playful thought, I suspect mass claim is gonna have us readjusting anyway.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Man idk. I just went through Poyser/Bigman day 1 and that’s a heck of a bus if they’re aligned. The one thing to note is Big Man was early on the Poyser wagon (which looks good) but after a few posts after the vote, he wasn’t around for the rest of day 1. (About 6 hours) My head goes to thinking maybe he was seeing if Poyser could talk his way out of the lynch.

some other relevant posts:
Well that works. Good job Odo

Wanna say i like this for Haza. Also think Lethal looks good now alongside Big and maybe Chimp

That 2nd part was following 2 quoted posts by Poyser. 2/4 have flipped town and i want to think Lethal is town, could it have been a play to get big to look good day 1?

Oh this doesn't look good for Gambit. Unless I'm mis-reading these quotes this since I'm ISO-ing, Odo asked Poyser if he felt that Big Man was good-guying or trying divert from Gambit and Poyser said goodguying which implies Gambit would be town whilst shading Big Man

Now that we have Poyser and Gambit’s flips. Role wise, definitely advantageous of scum to have gambit alive to utilize the execution shot as well as the more solid BG claim. Did they have Big help deflect from Gambit to Poyser once Poyser thought his goose was cooked to help Big look great?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wasn't there a game not long ago where Odo had Poyser pegged as scum early so Poyser had Smark bus the ever loving fuck out of him D1? Just to keep in mind. I'm about to read through Poyser's posts, but I think I'm less likely to get anything from them compared to looking at other's posts to see how they reacted towards Poyser. Just a starting point tho.

This also feels semi relevant. I’m not outright calling Big Man scum here, just wanted to help with talking about all the possibilities. Like Tweet said, feel mass claim may change some outlooks as well.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Claim does nothing for me but I’d understand others not wanting to move forward on Gambit.

parking a vote on Lethal right now is a waste of time and anyone doing it should explore other options. He won’t be back for a while.

Shout out to that Phenom fella for playing the man and not the claim day 1. Respect.

Sorry, saw that in reading back and couldn’t help myself :hayden3

Also, shout out to Odo DA GOAT. Late day 1 read list had Poyser, Gambit and Guts all in red as scum reads

Last edited:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Haza seemed to believe Mikey was town, content enough to finish off Brutus and move on here and wait for his claim tomorrow. Keep scum in the dark a little longer.

Vote: Brutus @Demo God
unvote

mikey be a :pals: and claim please
:heston

We brought up scum’s help this game, why is everyone no selling Chr1st0’s?
Chr1st0 said he lied about lie detecting Ace cause he was positive you were town and used it on Doddsy instead, go look over his posts. I’m bringing this up after death cause I’m legit town lol
Look if people want to sus me off that fine go for it but lets not pretend that wasn't the most obvious lie you've ever seen in a mafia game.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
IDK If i'm going to buy something a non town threw out while they were about to die though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If they still had a dog in the race past the point of their death I definitely wouldn't bite, this way I'm at least sliiiiightly inclined to think they may have told the truth.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That what, he faked usage for no discernible benefit, when he didn't need to claim, so he could use it later on someone else? That happened to be both the person he got caught by and was duelling him, and happened to get a result they were lying? I

I mean genuinely that was one of the most obvious lies I've seen in a game, even if I didn't already know it was.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
His vested interest in lying with new usage was to try and swing the duel back to killing me over him so he could survive, I mean that was fair obvious too, it was quite literally his only play.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
If they still had a dog in the race past the point of their death I definitely wouldn't bite, this way I'm at least sliiiiightly inclined to think they may have told the truth.
His back was against the wall so he was throwing stuff out to try and not lose the duel.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well those flips kinda complicate things.

As far as who I wouldn't lynch - PHEN0M and Doddsy are my only ones so far. Going to have to re-evaluate my whole thought process.

I think if he lied about a lie detect shot (which he did bc his flip said he had 1) then it was most likely the Doddsy one. I don't think he randomly lies about the Ace lie detect shot he did first. I don't know Christo tho

He even said he lied about the Ace result because he read him so strongly as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.