Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Last Gambit read list and I wanna bring my own point back into this tbh. if TKOK was in Gambit's QT then no way Gambit forgets to read him town here right? I hate when GFs are the last to flip though :tom:

Last scum is probably in one of his nulls tbh tho (Yes I realize I'm one of them). Ruling out myself and TKOK for the reason above, it leaves Mikey/Brutus.
I'm not willing to put quite as much credence into this tbh although I get why you would.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Brutus is over halfway to majority right now so please hold ya votes for now. Would be nice if the fella did come in here sooner than later though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not willing to put quite as much credence into this tbh although I get why you would.

Which part, that TKOK probably isn't the GF or that the last scum is probably in a null? I'm not sold on either as fact really, but I'll use them to piece together my reads. A claim from Brutus isn't a bad idea at all.

Vote Brutus

Vote Doddsy to win duel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh Unvote :ortonout

Reactions: PHEN0M

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

Final Day 3 Vote Count

Guts (11) - Tweet, Doddsy, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Chr1st0, Jeff Valley Driver, Raidokken, Lethal Banks, Big Man, Chris

Duel Scoreboard

Doddsy (8) - Tweet, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Jeff Valley Driver, Raidokken, Lethal Banks, Chris

Guts has been lynched and Chr1st0 has lost the duel.

Day 3 How to Stop an Exploding Man

Haven't I killed you before?

Didn't take.

You think I'm gonna let you ruin it all, take all the glory?

Did you really think you could stop me?

Turns out you're the villain, Peter.

I'm the hero.

Sylar!

ezgif-3-e703bd696e483-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!

You are a Villain and a founder of the Company!

7e152087bfbeec4fb87831887e986d373857a5a7.png

You are Bob Bishop

Role(s): Votebuyer, Strongman, Janitor

"The Company was formed thirty years ago with a group of like-minded individuals, ordinary men and women who were gifted with extraordinary powers. They wanted to help their own -- to find them and to protect them. We find people, and we make sure they don't become dangerous. Now sometimes that can mean making sure they understand entirely what they're capable of and teaching them to use their abilities for the good of mankind ... and sometimes it can mean eliminating them."

Bob listens to a lecture given by Mohinder Suresh on the existence of evolved humans. He later recruits the Company after revealing his ability to transmute objects to gold. He promises Mohinder all the money he needs in order to investigate the Shanti virus. Bob later gives Mohinder his new laboratory and has him begin his research. He then takes a call from Niki Sanders, who asks for his help. Meanwhile, Bob is identified as a Company Founder by Nathan Petrelli and Matt Parkman. After Molly Walker is brought into the Company for observation, Bob is attacked by Niki but nonetheless still helps her. He also gives Mohinder the assignment of bringing in Monica Dawson, whom he wishes to inject with a variation of the Shanti Virus. Mohinder refuses so Bob places Niki as his partner, in order to ensure no further "communication problems."

You are a Strongman Mafia Benefactor.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night:

Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player.

Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

Once this game when you perform a kill, you will have immunity against this action being manipulated with or protected against.

You may once this game buy someone's vote at night, which makes that player's vote count for 0, while your vote counts for 2.

You may once this game at night choose a player. If that player is killed that night, only you will receive the role reveal.

You win when Arthur Petrelli or Angela Petrelli, and all other factions, are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

ezgif-3-e703bd696e485-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!

You are a Serial Killer and Patient Zero!

150604_2871417_Sylar_Meets_His_Real_Father.jpg

You are Gabriel Gray a.k.a. Sylar

Role(s): Serial Killer, Mugger, Lie Detector, Bomb Defuser

"When I was a kid, I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name; a new life. The watchmaker's son... tick... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be... important."

Gabriel Gray a.k.a. Sylar is a former timepiece restorer who always desired to be special instead of "ordinary." Chandra Suresh came to him, identified him as "Patient Zero" in his research and revealed the existence of evolved humans to him. Discovering his ability of intuitive aptitude, he realized he could figure out how abilities worked and how to gain more. Sylar became a serial killer, targeting other evolved humans to steal their brains and gain their abilities. Sylar was driven by an uncontrollable "hunger" which for years he was unable to overcome.

You are a Serial Mugger.

You will defuse an active bomb on a player killed by you.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night (including your mugged abilities):

You may kill someone each odd-numbered night and win by being last man standing. You will gain the ability of any player killed by you.

You may once this game quote a statement made by a player and send this to the game host to learn whether the statement is true or not.

You win when all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same), whether you are alive or not.

It is now night. Night 3 will last approximately 14-16 hours.

As soon as it hits 14 hours, it can be anytime after that. If you don't see a flip, feel free to send in your role.

@Doddsy Guts was a Vote Buyer

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Can’t tell you the last time i had 200+ posts...this is exhausting.

Alco

Reaction score
Lol both Gambit and Junk have made desperate efforts to shade me and it went nowhere twice.

Ace

Reaction score
Which part, that TKOK probably isn't the GF or that the last scum is probably in a null? I'm not sold on either as fact really, but I'll use them to piece together my reads. A claim from Brutus isn't a bad idea at all.

Vote Brutus

Vote Doddsy to win duel
The part about TKOK not being town on the readlist

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The part about TKOK not being town on the readlist

Fair, I think it's very possible it could have just been overlooked by Gambit bc I do believe him that he was more focused on Pokemon lol. If post-game I see a post from Gambit in the scum QT saying "oh shit TKOK they copped you town?" after my post telling him so :tenay

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see Doddsys or N0Ms roles together with the flipped scum roles.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
would be nice if Mikey actually appeared during day as well. seems to be ducking the thread during days to avoid any heat

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Mikey should likely claim as well. I think Mikey/Brutus is a good direction along side the duel for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.