Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
I dislike Phenom's play recently. Just a gut feel but I guess the Gambit stuff probably takes precedent for now then.

I'd like more from TKOK as he could easily be GF and until the report on him came out he felt super scummy, now he has been super quiet and it reeks of coasting off Tweet's result.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote Doddsy to win the duel.

Also, Vote: Brutus.

Might as well get a wagon on Brutus here too, want a claim from him.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I dislike Phenom's play recently. Just a gut feel but I guess the Gambit stuff probably takes precedent for now then.

I'd like more from TKOK as he could easily be GF and until the report on him came out he felt super scummy, now he has been super quiet and it reeks of coasting off Tweet's result.

What about my recent play do you dislike, good sir?

Ace

Reaction score
Highly doubt Junk is on the same scum team with Gambit at the very least but I still think with the indy spec it's best to get her out now with the duel than possibly mislynching later. Considering she won't be targeted by either us nor scum if she happens to be indy
Yeah its indie/town for me when it comes to Junk. I lean pretty heavily town but I haven't played with her before so I'm happy to let others take the lead on her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I missed Haza off. He felt town earlier for his reaction to Evans as that felt legit anger which is more often a town thing. Need to see more from Alco and Ace before certain on those. Anyone else I've already stated I think is town or null to me as I haven't seen much from them

This feels like he was just setting up an either/or with Alco and Ace and def would have went on board a wagon of either if it picked up

Ace

Reaction score
What about my recent play do you dislike, good sir?
A lot of your stuff feels low-effort and filler while trying to look involved.

I know you're hardly one of the essay-writing types but something feels weird. Again though it's not enough to have me push you when you've got that Gambit play history to fall back on,

Ace

Reaction score
This feels like he was just setting up an either/or with Alco and Ace and def would have went on board a wagon of either if it picked up
yes i think alco is town, as i said earlier i often am low hanging fruit for scum so i've got used to these random focuses like the one alco brought on me and i think iv'e become pretty good at picking up which are legitimate and which are not. Alco's feels like the former, his points made sense and he felt organic in it.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A lot of your stuff feels low-effort and filler while trying to look involved.

I know you're hardly one of the essay-writing types but something feels weird. Again though it's not enough to have me push you when you've got that Gambit play history to fall back on,

I think this is the most effort I've ever seen N0M put for in a game tbf :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I have N0M as town because I think it's too bastard for scum to have vote stealing, execution and a double vote in play

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
More so just wanted to know for my own improvement next game as town at mid/end game so i don’t continue to fall into POE.

You’re right, I’m not an essay writer, and low effort comes from the last 3 phases being execute, copped scum, outed Indy. Not really time or reason to go into overdrive on things.

Reactions: Ace and Chris

Ace

Reaction score
More so just wanted to know for my own improvement next game as town at mid/end game so i don’t continue to fall into POE.

You’re right, I’m not an essay writer, and low effort comes from the last 3 phases being execute, copped scum, outed Indy. Not really time or reason to go into overdrive on things.
I'm not a good one for feedback cos I can't say I'm basing this on your play in previous games, just how it feels right now

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Grim Cornette - Starting to lean town due to the million hints to a certain role but Tweet brings up a fair point.
Chris
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Doddsy

Alco - Back on this one after Ace became obvious town. All he really has done that I've seen is pounce on Ace early which now in hindsight looks worse.
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
PHEN0M - Still lame
Big Man
Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$

NotBrutus

People not in blue I would lynch out of. I mean obviously I am in the lynch list as well due to the Jeff situation.
Well if Gambit flips scum then TKOK is legit bc he would have made sure to read his copped GF town if they were aligned :hayden3

Last Gambit read list and I wanna bring my own point back into this tbh. if TKOK was in Gambit's QT then no way Gambit forgets to read him town here right? I hate when GFs are the last to flip though :tom:

Last scum is probably in one of his nulls tbh tho (Yes I realize I'm one of them). Ruling out myself and TKOK for the reason above, it leaves Mikey/Brutus.

Ace

Reaction score
Vote Brutus btw

I just spent a bit working out if I put us over execution if I voted him before remembering executioner is dead :heston:

Status
Not open for further replies.