Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He was town though wasn't he?

Good point nonetheless

I believe he was town yes (in this case alignment is irrelevant however). The point is he's been in a smark game before (at least one) , so he knows about smark fakes, as its discussed literally every game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I also don't think poyser necessarily threw the towel in lol, he likely knew it was over and could easily have been preserving his team by ceasing to post

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like lol the only "bad" scum player in that list is chimp, and thats more due to him being a lifeless corpse in the past

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also don't think poyser necessarily threw the towel in lol, he likely knew it was over and could easily have been preserving his team by ceasing to post

this is much likelier tbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I believe he was town yes (in this case alignment is irrelevant however). The point is he's been in a smark game before (at least one) , so he knows about smark fakes, as its discussed literally every game.
Its not completely irrelevant as your point would be extremely not good for him if he had been in a smark game scum qt. We don't know if he has read a smark game scum qt. But sure there is often discussion of his fakes in his games away from the qt so your point is still a decent one

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its not completely irrelevant as your point would be extremely not good for him if he had been in a smark game scum qt. We don't know if he has read a smark game scum qt. But sure there is often discussion of his fakes in his games away from the qt so your point is still a decent one

:WOW ok that's fair, we can agree it's an assumption for him to do that much research so you are correct had he been scum it would have been EXTREMELY NOT EXCELLENT.

Guts

Reaction score
Chimp, Ace, Jeff, Mikey, You, PHENOM are who I have as the most probable scum candidates.

The only good scum player there is PHENOM

Probably worth pointing out I had PHEN0M and Chimp unlikely scum with Jeff

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in the spirit of :pals: and getting shit done

unvote
vote ace

I'd still like a wagon and a claim from DOC, but his recent contribution is at least relevant. him pointing me to ace could be an attempt at throwing water on his own wagon, but I can't really ignore how bad Ace looks even upon a quick glance

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm baaaack (for a bit, gonna play some F1 shortly.)

Scummiest scumread is Lethal for ditching etc (as has been outlined extensively).

I don't think scum claim a common role like bodyguard this early as it leaves you open for cc and scum don't want a 50/50 this early.

Also I'd like input from people as I noticed last game as SK, I noticed Odo often asking people questions that hint towards certain implications rather than actually asserting these statements. Is this a general Odo thing that I haven't noticed up until now, or is it worth thinking about further?
I really don't think this is relevant in Smark games. Last one I was scum and got a full fake PM'd specifically to me. We could have easily discussed and changed our fakes in the QT if we wanted but I'm operating on any "fake" claim being a given fake so these points don't apply near as much IMO. If BG was his fake, he's probably expecting other town protection but he'd know he's at least safe to claim BG
Oh, full fake PMs?

Fair enough then. I retract.

here is the sequence for fairness/others.

bolded part is what chris called him out on.

Also noticing SK spec already (yikes!)

Why would full fakes be the end all to scum claiming a full BG anyways. The whole post stinks tbh tbh.

He also goes on after to calling me weird because "i didnt make any wacky gambles" . which is silly as I don't do those every game lol. bad read.

I'd say this looks GOOD for chris if Ace were to flip scum btw. id say it may also look BAD for Gambitto as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ALMOST forgot about this too :heston

I don't really think Poyser is our guy, I don't see him defending himself this lazily and calmly as town.

I do like Junk for pushing this though, this aggression is unnecessary for a scum Junk if Poyser is town.
:heston

spot the botch

fwiw i know slips usually not slips but lol

Ace

Reaction score
:hellothere

here is the sequence for fairness/others.

bolded part is what chris called him out on.

Also noticing SK spec already (yikes!)

Why would full fakes be the end all to scum claiming a full BG anyways. The whole post stinks tbh tbh.

He also goes on after to calling me weird because "i didnt make any wacky gambles" . which is silly as I don't do those every game lol. bad read.

I'd say this looks GOOD for chris if Ace were to flip scum btw. id say it may also look BAD for Gambitto as well.
Yeah I was town in Smark's game, sue me for not remembering he gave full fakes.

Full fakes would make it easier for scum to claim BG because the full fake would say that the fake character is a BG...

You did some weird shit last few games on d1 and it became a focal point early on so you being markedly less aggressive d1 could have the implication that you're trying to avoid the same focus as scum.

That said I actually think you're town given your whole 'dont care' spiel as its just cuntish to fake that as scum to be less active in thread and i dont think you're that sort of player.

If I need to claim I will and you will see its pretty fucking solid but eh.

I skimmed back but I agree with the people who were critical of those who looked to jump onto Odo's scum reads immediately as its an easily justifiable scum play to get claims/mislynch out of players without looking too dicey.

Ace

Reaction score
ALMOST forgot about this too :heston

fwiw i know slips usually not slips but lol

I mean if you're gonna use this as justification then fucking lol.

Talking about remembering Smark's game, the exact same thing happens when people were like LOL SLIP and it turned out I was town.

Ace

Reaction score
It's nearly 2am here so dunno if I'll be around for long but gimme an opportunity to claim and don't quick lynch if you guys seriously think i need to be pushed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is there a reason you're willing to claim this quickly?

Ace

Reaction score
Also explain to me why I actively pretend not to know about Smark fakes as scum given the bolded point, knowing that it is very easy for this to be found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.