Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I thought he meant the wagon but it isn't clear. Why wouldn't he just point out the win condition thing when he was alive?
I mean I already pointed out the win condition day one and Odo said it was a likely SK Duo which I can see

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Main reason I'm currently going for Doc is that his talk with Odo is what stuck with me from night and in my experience scum usually kill people who push them instead of going for WIFOM kills to implicate others on interaction with the dead player, especially as early as this.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Eh it's not really a protection role since you need to know the killer to do any protecting so I don't really agree with that
You need to know the killer or the BG but yeah i'm clutching at straws

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah idk. Looks like the follower role could evolve for the 2nd time using the roles. Not sure, wish i were smart.

Yea follower could evolve, since it was yellow, only the follower portion of his role could evolve though.

Reactions: Chris

Guts

Reaction score
Main reason I'm currently going for Doc is that his talk with Odo is what stuck with me from night and in my experience scum usually kill people who push them instead of going for WIFOM kills to implicate others on interaction with the dead player, especially as early as this.

Can you seriously not think of any other reason scum might have had for taking Odo out?

Junkette

Reaction score

Or you just kill him because he caught scum in Poyser and the only other player who played well to push scum that day poisons u.

The kill ain’t rocket science and it alludes to a weaker scum team

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I guess I will have to wake up to find out how haza was around the wagon.

unvote vote chimp

Reactions: Junkette

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I phrased that wrong, i was trying to make that a statement while the not smart part was figuring out what Odo was getting at haha

Guts

Reaction score
Wait Tweet you asked for Watcher protection. Don't you have anything to share?

Junkette

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have killed Odo is I was scum last night, he was begging to be shot, and I don’t bite when town basically begs to be killed. WIFOM but I’m town so whatever

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I guess I will have to wake up to find out how haza was around the wagon.

unvote vote chimp
I could tell you myself but I feel like you'd prefer to hear it from someone else :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
I already said what you were looking for in regards too Haza in my reads post.

I’m talking about the other thing.

Guts

Reaction score
Tweet/Jeff give me your read on Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.