Saturday Night Fever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Saturday Night Fever opens with a small video package highlighting the aftermath of Gag Order.

Mark Madden comes out with the Gay Gourmets each one wearing a bright colored shirt. (they all look like easter eggs). Madden states how the Gay Gourmets took it to the blow hards BRAG at Gag Order and although they suffered some minor defeats they added to their bunch of great guys who are not afraid of anything since they had to be afraid of things their whole lives living in the closet and if Steven Richards and his group of BRAGgarts want to continue to try and take them out with the Kronik and a few other cronies they can't since they have the power of freedom on their side and the right to be GAY. Madden stated that he would like to welcome his newest members to come out of the closet and join him in their fight for equality in Big John Studd and Virgil. As they come out from the curtains the crowd is going nuts. Madden stood there with a smile stating I knew you would love us and not those triffling ratchets the BR.......As he is turning around he sees Slick and the rest of the members of BRAG coming through the Audience. Slick stood there laughing as he saw that fear creep up on Madden. Slick grabbed a Mike and said Marky Mark and the Funky bunch you need to hush as you got lucky last night and the matches that really mattered to the PLOW fans we won and you lost. Just because you added more members to your bundle of sticks means nothing to us. We are BRAG and you need to be silenced and need to take your place in society and go hide in the closet where you belong. I have some Ideas on how we can settle some things tonight if you are willing. First lets see how Baddcakes handles Kronik and lets see how well Kanyon who stated he was the MVP of GAG Order can do against the Godfather. Madden hesitated for a moment and agreed.

First match of the night is a real rematch from GAG Order. Orlando Jordan VS Barry Horrowitz. Horrowitz had a few near falls but eventually fell to Jordan.

A Bruno Segment being crowned the first ever Champion of PLOW was held but during the commencement he is attacked by Iron Shiek and Volkov, then Ventura comes out stating that he is the Number 1 contender and he demands his match at the next PPV after he and Big John Studd lay waste to Shiek and Volkov. He also drops a bottle of Nair and Nivea down on Bruno and demands that he rid himself of all that gross body hair and lotion up so he can be a sexy boy like himself.

Zack Ryder vs Warlord is up next. This isn't a match really as Warlord dominated Ryder over and over. Warlord upon his pinfall victory told Ryder to back to his Long Island Iced Z and keep WOO WOOING it up with his Gay Gourmet friends.

Hillbilly Jim comes out with some animals to the ring. While the audience was covering their noses. Jim told them to wait since we have Jim's rational on life and why the Gay Gourmets are an abomination to life and society. He says look here is my cow Mark he is a good bull. Isn't he adorable. The cow moo's. Then he says look here is my other cow Adonis another handsome bull. Now tell me how can these two have kids. Nothing on this planet was made to have the same sex procreate why are we allowing these Gay Gourmets to come out here and take up our time and ask for things that is an abomination to this world. Look I have another example. I have two Cocks here as well. Meet Lenni and Lodi, neither of them can lay an egg like a chicken nor can they have kids. This gets interupted by Lenni and Lodi who beat down on Jim until Warlord comes back out to make the save. Heenan is ranting about how much truth Jim has given the audience and those watching live on TV are seeing. Stryker tells him to shut up and quit being a biggot.

Match 3 of the Show. Marty Jannety vs Eric Young- A high Flying affair with plenty of action that say Jannety pick up the win with his new finisher that he calls Morning Wood. Ryder comes out afterwards laughing at Eric Young as well until Bull Buchanon comes out and slaps him on the back of his head and asks him to laugh now probie.

Match 4: Baddcakes vs Kronik: This match was going Kroniks way until the rest of Gay Gourmets come out and beat down Kronik and handcuff them to the ring and give them a make over.

King Kong Bundy comes out and issues a challenge to Big John Studd at the next PPV which he announces is called Dismember and the promo poster for Dismember is shown.

Match 5: Jay Lethal vs Brooklyn Brawler- A decent match with alot of spots that went back and forth but Lethal pulls out a victory with a flying elbow off of the top rope on Brawler.

Match 6: Kanyon VS Godfather-- Godfather gets the victory when some of the Godfathers ho's come out and surround the ring. Kanyon freaks out over all the females around and starts to wave his hands for some assistance but no one come out. Godfather with the pinfall.

Bruno is shown backstage angry and upset stating that not only will Ventura get his match at Dismember and so will the Iron Shiek in a triple threat match for his Big Golden PLOW belt.

Match 7 and Main Event of the night: "Superstar" Billy Graham VS Adrian Adonis this match ends in a no DQ when Madden leads the Gay Gourmets down to the ring and they all Attack Graham and the match is thrown out. Richards and Slick bring out BRAG to counter attack. Kronik starts tossing people around in their make up that was applied earlier in the night. Buchanon is stomping Lenni and Lodi down. As the first ever Saturday Night Fever goes off the air BRAG is standing tall holding their belts that they have won in the air. Richards tells the camera and the crowd wait til next week and Dismember when we shut down the Gay Gourmets for good.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hillbilly Jim as a heel is pretty interesting to say the least

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
ROFL, this show is seriously hilarious and I could honestly watch it over and over again. Right from the beginning you know it's going to be great when you get Madden saying...

they have the power of freedom on their side and the right to be GAY
Too fucking funny!

Not to be outdone, Jesse Ventura quickly became my new hero when he did this...
He also drops a bottle of Nair and Nivea down on Bruno and demands that he rid himself of all that gross body hair and lotion up so he can be a sexy boy like himself.
I must have read that part three times and couldn't stop laughing.:lol: That being said, Jesse vs. Bruno would be awesome so good call on that one. Adding Shieky Baby is a pretty good move too, makes it a lot more difficult for Bruno to overcome the odds and would result in an even bigger spectacle.

I have to admit, I also like the Hillbilly Jim being anti-gay angle. I mean, he's a redneck and all, so it makes sense, and his animal examples are just the type of stupidity that homophobes still try and spew to this day.

And then, this happened...

Match 4: Baddcakes vs Kronik: This match was going Kroniks way until the rest of Gay Gourmets come out and beat down Kronik and handcuff them to the ring and give them a make over.
Glorious. Absolutely fucking glorious! Great show all around buddy.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I loved every minute of this, especially the stuff with Ventura giving Bruno a bottle of Nair and Nivea :lol: Also Hillbilly Jim as a heel redneck homophobe is very interesting, and I can't wait to see where it goes next.

Keep up the good work sir.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Award for funniest show goes to...