Saturday Morning Slam may be finished?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm trying to explain that your logic is flawed, you can't say SMS isn't better than Raw or Smackdown because it doesn't matter whilst the majority of Raw and Smackdown don't matter, understand? Have you ever watched SMS? They had storylines too, it had PTP vs Tons of Funk, Daniel Bryan attempting to become firstly the GM then the Co-GM and a few others. Finally does this logic apply to NXT, meaning that is a lesser show than Raw too? I believe you'll be met with a resounding "OH HELL NO" if you asked the majority. Just because it's in it's own little bubble without outside influence doesn't mean it matters any less than a random poor Raw or Smackdown.
I understand what you are saying, but you clearly don't understand what I'm saying. Yea no shit I understand what you are trying to say, but even I, who most would say is the biggest hater of WWE on this board, or at least the most vocal, wouldn't say "the majority of Raw and Smackdown don't matter"--- that is a huge hyperbole that not even I can let slide. Ever watched SMS? Nah, read about it a few times. Nothing ever jumped out at me and it seemed like a glorified Superstars with random matches. But yea, the DB Storyline + a tag team feud = just as much substance as Raw or SD. Totally.

NXT is different because it has its own roster. SMS is guys on the main roster who aren't earning substantial airtime for whatever reason.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show but don't sit here and tell me it was relevant to anything going on in the "WWE Universe". I can think of one time that Superstars was mentioned on Raw and it was to show Cesaro beat down Kofi after he lost to him again. One time.

Your counterpoint to me saying SMS didn't matter is to say Raw & SD don't matter. How.... no. Just no.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think the fact that nothing in the show matters and everyone just gets to fuck around is what makes it fun to watch. I'll take SMS over Raw or Smackdown any day. I'd much rather watch Daniel Bryan talk about bears or watch Titus O'Neal fuck around, rather than watch Dolph job, same ol' Cena promos, Sheamus/Orton, AJ/Big E and etc.

I actually had fun and enjoyed the few SMS episodes I watched.
Raw bores me to fucking tears, I hardly ever make it past the first hour, and Smackdown is ... well Smackdown.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think I only watched one SMS show, back when it started, to see how it was, so if it goes off the air no complaints from me.