Saturday Morning Slam may be finished?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
i think i watched the 1st episode then stopped they should Cancel Slam and ME and bring ECW back
Why? They can't even handle two main shows, let alone three.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If you can suspend disbelief and not care that the match/segment you are watching is meaningless, sure.
And random Khali segment in a Rey mask matters? Kofi jobbing repeatedly before suddenly beating Cesaro twice with no build matters? A dull 3 hours with the odd good moments matter despite the constant complaints on here that the mid card, tag team and divas don't matter is so much better than SMS which admittedly doesn't matter too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And random Khali segment in a Rey mask matters? Kofi jobbing repeatedly before suddenly beating Cesaro twice with no build matters? A dull 3 hours with the odd good moments matter despite the constant complaints on here that the mid card, tag team and divas don't matter is so much better than SMS which admittedly doesn't matter too.

You lost me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You lost me.

You're claiming something has to matter for you to be interested in it aren't you? Why doesn't Raw fall into that category when very little of it matters (midcard, divas, tag title etc). If it does suit the same ideology how does your logic of caring about matches which don't matter disprove my theory that SMS > Raw & SD on the whole. Neither have many or any segments that truly matter.

Hardly given the logic is flawed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're claiming something has to matter for you to be interested in it aren't you? Why doesn't Raw fall into that category when very little of it matters (midcard, divas, tag title etc). If it does suit the same ideology how does your logic of caring about matches which don't matter disprove my theory that SMS > Raw & SD on the whole. Neither have many or any segments that truly matter.
Raw & SD have feuds with storylines. SMS does not. What the fuck are you trying to say.

SD & Raw have a mixture of things that matter and don't matter. SMS has a mixture of things that don't matter and things that don't matter.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well the difference is about SMS and Raw/Smackdown is that stuff that happens on Raw/Smackdown will always be used for feuds and such. Everything on SMS is for fun, but it won't help the progress of feuds. SMS is just for fun, but it won't build on any major storyline, and while the midcard, tag team, and divas are in a shit shape, we have the Shield storyline, the WWE title storyline, and the WHC storyline right now. They wouldn't build on SMS, but they do build on Raw/Smackdown.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Raw & SD have feuds with storylines. SMS does not. What the fuck are you trying to say.

SD & Raw have a mixture of things that matter and don't matter. SMS has a mixture of things that don't matter and things that don't matter.
Also nice Sig :obama: Met Disco Inferno once when him, Jimmy hart, Heidenreich, and a few other wrestlers came to the military base where I lived at before. Pretty cool and chill dude

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I'm trying to explain that your logic is flawed, you can't say SMS isn't better than Raw or Smackdown because it doesn't matter whilst the majority of Raw and Smackdown don't matter, understand? Have you ever watched SMS? They had storylines too, it had PTP vs Tons of Funk, Daniel Bryan attempting to become firstly the GM then the Co-GM and a few others. Finally does this logic apply to NXT, meaning that is a lesser show than Raw too? I believe you'll be met with a resounding "OH HELL NO" if you asked the majority. Just because it's in it's own little bubble without outside influence doesn't mean it matters any less than a random poor Raw or Smackdown.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well the difference is about SMS and Raw/Smackdown is that stuff that happens on Raw/Smackdown will always be used for feuds and such. Everything on SMS is for fun, but it won't help the progress of feuds. SMS is just for fun, but it won't build on any major storyline, and while the midcard, tag team, and divas are in a shit shape, we have the Shield storyline, the WWE title storyline, and the WHC storyline right now. They wouldn't build on SMS, but they do build on Raw/Smackdown.

SMS had stories, Daniel Bryan trying to position himself as GM then Co-Gm was a story wasn't it?