Money in the Bank Sasha should win Money in the Bank.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
What makes Sasha a shitty person? Genuinely curious. I like bad girls.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I don't hate Sasha because she wants to leave, I hate her because I think she's a bad person, and unlike other bad people (90s HBK for example) she doesn't entertain me enough to make up for it

Compare that to someone like Revival. They're entertaining, and their pretty cool, they're just frustrated at how they're used.

If someone wants to leave, there is no reason to hate them. WWE is a job, and people should be allowed to leave whenever they like. It's their life. I'll hate you if you're a shitty person, which Sasha is.
Give us a reason to why she is a bad person? Seems like you are just getting worked by her boss gimmick otherwise

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Gotta give a reason to why she is shitty person. Haven't seen anything to suggest that she is.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Give us a reason to why she is a bad person? Seems like you are just getting worked by her boss gimmick otherwise
I didn't watch NXT, the only place she used the gimmick, so I assure you that's not it. I think she's a shitty person from every single interview she's ever done. She's ungrateful and entitled for everything, thinking she deserves the world without doing a thing. She starts shit with anyone successful out of jealousy, and whenever she has to lose she throws a fit. There's a reason losing is called "jobbing", because it's part of the job. Everything I've ever come out of her mouth is self centered and down right wrong, but I guarantee it's all true in her head. She is a narcissist, but her lack of skill makes her nothing more than a liability

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I didn't watch NXT, the only place she used the gimmick, so I assure you that's not it. I think she's a shitty person from every single interview she's ever done. She's ungrateful and entitled for everything, thinking she deserves the world without doing a thing. She starts shit with anyone successful out of jealousy, and whenever she has to lose she throws a fit. There's a reason losing is called "jobbing", because it's part of the job. Everything I've ever come out of her mouth is self centered and down right wrong, but I guarantee it's all true in her head. She is a narcissist, but her lack of skill makes her nothing more than a liability
.... Main roster used the gimmick. If you are just going off by rumours and interviews then you are really being worked

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
.... Main roster used the gimmick. If you are just going off by rumours and interviews then you are really being worked
Then whoopty fucking doo, good job Sasha, you made one random guy think you're an awful person. Have a cookie

I don't believe for a second any of that was a work, and I guarantee you aren't convincing me otherwise. She's shit in every way, saying "Kayfabe Kayfabe Kayfabe!" Doesn't work. Kayfabe is dead, get over it

Reactions: The Sheik

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Kind of a different subject, but I wouldn't call losing jobbing per se. I mean, recently Okada has/was on a losing streak, but he loses wouldn't be consider jobbing by no means. I see jobbing as basically you will always lose a match and your purpose is to make your opponent look good in every way. That is jobbing to me. Different subject, but I thought I should share that.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Kind of a different subject, but I wouldn't call losing jobbing per se. I mean, recently Okada has/was on a losing streak, but he loses wouldn't be consider jobbing by no means. I see jobbing as basically you will always lose a match and your purpose is to make your opponent look good in every way. That is jobbing to me. Different subject, but I thought I should share that.
In my mind losing and jobbing mean the same thing, like pop and soda or crisps and chips, but there's a huge difference between losing a match and being a jobber. Like I would say Okada jobbed to Jay White at Wrestle Kingdom, but in no way whatsoever would I call him a jobber

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
In my mind losing and jobbing mean the same thing, like pop and soda or crisps and chips, but there's a huge difference between losing a match and being a jobber. Like I would say Okada jobbed to Jay White at Wrestle Kingdom, but in no way whatsoever would I call him a jobber
Eh, I getcha. I just don't see the terms as interchangeable.

Reactions: Doxo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
All these wrestlers threatening to leave then getting titles. Where is this hate for Sasha come from? Everyone is fucking doing it seems

Facts. Neville is unanimously a hero. Revival are doing the right thing by begging to go to AEW. People still revere CM Punk for walking out.

But noooo, Sasha wants to leave, and she's an entitled bitch. K.

The easiest way for me to describe NXT Sasha was when she really figured her character out, on the episodes it was missing, the show really felt like it was missing something. Like Sasha's star power sent it to another level.

Hasn't she been a babyface the whole time on the MR? If you discount the Team BAD crap?

I just want to say it was Wrestlemania 33, and the build to THREE wrestlemanias ago, when Bayley won the title from Charlotte with Sasha's help, making her seem like a paper champion and Sasha as a shit friend, then she broke Charlotte's losing streak with Sasha's help... then at Mania they told the story of "Sasha got eliminated first because she got knocked out by a turnbuckle pad and Bayley had to fight on her own, and wow she pulled it off!" and the whole thing was rushed and so far from being the right story to tell that not only did it fail dramatically, but as people simply awaited the heel turn from Sasha and the blowoff match this failed so dramatically that.. of course they didn't change course.

It's been 3 Wrestlemanias that have passed of these two fucking around as friends and them never pulling the trigger on a single thing. Tell a story, cut it off. Tease a heel turn, forget the next week. Tease them being lesbian lovers, absolutely nothing afterwards. Of course I'd be mad as hell backstage if after I had the best story payoff in YEARS being the heel who gave Bayley such an amazing moment in Brooklyn in 2015 and y'all can never write an actual story for me.

Sasha for AEW Women's Champion

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
People who revere CM Punk are idiots.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Sasha for AEW Women's Champion
I agree, with most of what you said, but this is something I have to disagree with. I mean AEW has Allie, Bea Priestley, Dr. Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, a personal favorite, and Yuka Sakazaki, another personal favorite. These women should be AEW Women's Champion before Sasha by a mile. If she does sign with AEW and they, AEW, give her the title basically because of former stardom, that will piss a lot of people off.

Reactions: Snowman1

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wouldn't be mad at Sasha winning MITB and slowly turning heel. Looking at this thread so far, it seems like she's easy to hate anyways so why not go there? You just need to have someone popular like Asuka reach for it, so that Sasha can push her off and take it or smth like that.

Banks also just signed a multi year deal last May, so I doubt she's gonna sit at home for 2+ years while under contract like Pac did for 1 year. My guess is she's pulling a Ziggler/working people into getting a better deal once her current one is up

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Then whoopty fucking doo, good job Sasha, you made one random guy think you're an awful person. Have a cookie

I don't believe for a second any of that was a work, and I guarantee you aren't convincing me otherwise. She's shit in every way, saying "Kayfabe Kayfabe Kayfabe!" Doesn't work. Kayfabe is dead, get over it
Love how you spin my entire post by suggesting I think kayfabe isn't dead.A real manipulate move. Too bad it's obvious to see through. Worse then the left wing media smh.

You hate Sasha because of rumours. That's a fucking great source of information to hate someone you don't even know. Interviews as well?

You really are being worked by the modern day wrestling machine. Stop reading the dirt sheets bro.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh...I shouldn't be doing this...

Okay...so I haven't watched a main roster match since the Survivor Series kickoff
show...but I do have an opinion on this.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong...this is just how I feel about the situation.

IN MY OPINION...Alexa Bliss & Carmella were TERRIBLE MITB winners...
mainly because they are terrible wrestlers who were both only successful in
their cash in attempts because of the actions that took place before
their attempts. I know that happens a lot...but with Carmella & Alexa...
it was the ONLY booking option they really had because they aren't
skilled enough to believably cash in on their own.

I personally would hope the WWE will give the case to an actual performer
who is talented & threatening in their own right.

Now seeing as Becky is a dual champion...I would have to guess the
winner will be from SDL...that way Becky can drop the SDL title during
the cash in, keep the RAW title & move to RAW permanently while SDL
gets their women's title back with the tag titles "floating" between brands.

So...looking at the SDL roster...I would say Asuka should win the MitB
briefcase...then at the MitB event itself Becky can have a successful
defense (against Lacey Evans? Really? LAME!) then Asuka could attack,
cash in, choke Becky out & claim the SDL title, taking it back to the blue
brand.

Then if the timing is right...have Becky & Asuka keep the belts till Survivor
Series 2019 & then have them face off 1 on 1 to see really who the better
woman is (Asuka being up 2 - 0 at that point in time).

While I'd like to see Sasha win the MitB briefcase...I just don't see it
happening. In fact I predict Sasha will leave the company in the next
12 months because of how she has been treated ever since she
debuted on the main roster.

I know opinions on Sasha are very split in the wrestling fandom...but
I just want to say I like her as a performer...even if I've heard she is a
horrible person outside of the ring.

That's it...that's all I'm saying.

I know I shouldn't have typed this out...but I did.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley