Money in the Bank Sasha should win Money in the Bank.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They shouldn't reward her for being a little crybaby... just saying.

Let her walk.. I promise she won't. It's all a bluff.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair here, I don't hate people based on how they look either. Judge the character not the appearance.

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit

Redboy123@

Reaction score
To be fair here, I don't hate people based on how they look either. Judge the character not the appearance.
Most of the time their look reflects their character. But yeah their personalities make me not like the way they look. Not vice versa. Sashas attitude must make her look annoying in this case

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most of the time their look reflects their character. But yeah their personalities make me not like the way they look. Not vice versa. Sashas attitude must make her look annoying in this case
An attractive shell can't hide a hideous attitude for long.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The only thing Sasha deserves is a boot in the ass and a pink slip. Poor wrestling, generic gimmick, decent at best and awful at worst promos, and one of the most arrogant attitudes ever for such a low turnout. She's awful. "Oh but she was good in NXT!" She was in a good division when WWE's women's division was cancer, now the tides have risen, and she couldn't keep up.

In the words of Jim Cornette, thank you, fuck you, bye

Kasumi

Reaction score
The only thing Sasha deserves is a boot in the ass and a pink slip. Poor wrestling, generic gimmick, decent at best and awful at worst promos, and one of the most arrogant attitudes ever for such a low turnout. She's awful. "Oh but she was good in NXT!" She was in a good division when WWE's women's division was cancer, now the tides have risen, and she couldn't keep up.

In the words of Jim Cornette, thank you, fuck you, bye
Dang.
Language.
Lol

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you compare Sasha to the rest of the women on the roster, she is one of the best. That just shows the quality of the woman's division. Sasha has had good matches.... Unlike Alexa who has never had an above average match in her life.

Reactions: Kasumi

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Sasha hate is absolutely absurd to me. Still, bad message to send the locker room, a title to shut you up

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
The Sasha hate is absolutely absurd to me. Still, bad message to send the locker room, a title to shut you up

If you've heard everything happening with Sasha lately, it shouldn't be that absurd to you.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
All these wrestlers threatening to leave then getting titles. Where is this hate for Sasha come from? Everyone is fucking doing it seems

Reactions: Snowman1

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
All these wrestlers threatening to leave then getting titles. Where is this hate for Sasha come from? Everyone is fucking doing it seems
I don't hate Sasha because she wants to leave, I hate her because I think she's a bad person, and unlike other bad people (90s HBK for example) she doesn't entertain me enough to make up for it

Compare that to someone like Revival. They're entertaining, and their pretty cool, they're just frustrated at how they're used.

If someone wants to leave, there is no reason to hate them. WWE is a job, and people should be allowed to leave whenever they like. It's their life. I'll hate you if you're a shitty person, which Sasha is.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley