WrestleMania Sasha Banks could turn heel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just like there is no I in team, there isn't an I in Paige...

Probably not the best time to admit that :dawg:

GOOD GAWD JBL! MANSNOW TURNED THE PAIGE TOO!
200.gif

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
She's a far superior heel, she's an absolutely garbage babyface. But I'm not a fan of seeing her turn heel because it just means more Title feuds and Title runs for her, and I'm bored of her and the other Horsewomen dominating Raw, but that said there's no one else available except Nia.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I wouldn't care either way because lolRawWomen'sDivision but in NXT she was a lot more tolerable when she was a heel.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so...the RAW Women's title match has been made a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match...
which is good...they are always very entertaining...

So...I'd book it like this...
~ Dana & Emma attack Charlotte and powerbomb her through an announce table...gone...
~ Sasha attacks Nia with a weapon (chair or crutch) when Bayley is outside the ring or down recovering...gone...
~ Sasha then turns on Bayley and uses the same weapon to get the advantage on Bayley before making her
tap out with the bank statement...
~ Sasha wins, turns heel, has her own Wrestlemania moment and we finally have a women's champion we can
be proud of and not some 12 year kid who can't win a match on her own.

[HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]