WrestleMania Sasha Banks could turn heel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have said this since forever that she needs to be a heel. Her gimmick makes absolutely no sense being a face. I also said I would not enjoy her until I seen her as a heel, then I may give her the benefit of the doubt. Never been a fan otherwise. I think that this can actually bring back some momentum with her character if they have her turn heel at WrestleMania. Heck, let her win the title as a heel too. I have a feeling they want to allow Bayley to be the face in a feud between the two anyways. Not sure what this means for Charlotte but I think she is do for a break or a lighter schedule. She has been working her behind off. I read this as well which basically sums up why they should do it...

"As popular as Sasha Banks is as a babyface, it's extremely evident that she is far more comfortable in the heel role. Her character work has been lacking on the main roster so far, but a heel turn should completely rejuvenate her stagnant persona.Of course, it's more a matter of when it will happen than if, and if it isn't going to occur before WrestleMania 33, WWE might as well save the big moment until after the event. The seeds have already been planted in recent months, and thus her turning on Bayley would be optimal.Regardless of who wins the Raw Women's Championship Triple Threat match at WrestleMania 33, Banks and Bayley should emerge from the matchup as enemies. The women's division on Monday nights has been missing a strong story for months now, but beginning the build to a Bayley vs. Banks match at a pay-per-view down the road the night after 'Mania would be the ultimate solution."

200.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I don't see the point in turning either Sasha heel right now, we need more of the Raw women's roster to turn FACE rather than heel. Think about it, other than Sasha & Bayley, who is face on the RAW Womens roster? I literally went through the raw roster on WWE.com, the only female faces there are Sasha, Bayley and Paige (and we know Paige probably ain't coming back onto tv for a while) I would possibly try turning someone like Nia Jax as a face instead as that makes more sense to me. Make her a badass powerhouse to go after Charlotte.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't see the point in turning either Sasha heel right now, we need more of the Raw women's roster to turn FACE rather than heel. Think about it, other than Sasha & Bayley, who is face on the RAW Womens roster? I literally went through the raw roster on WWE.com, the only female faces there are Sasha, Bayley and Paige (and we know Paige probably ain't coming back onto tv for a while) I would possibly try turning someone like Nia Jax as a face instead as that makes more sense to me. Make her a badass powerhouse to go after Charlotte.

We will be getting the draft soon though, and there will be a lot of call ups coming from NXT don't forget. We all know Raw will suck the life from them... :psycho:
I am saying this, assuming Charlotte take a short break OR turns face.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Heel Sasha is the best Sasha, so I am all for it. And if anything's gonna make me interested into RAW women's division again, it's Sasha as a heel champ.

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Dana Brooke recently turned face.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As we say in all the Roman threads... a cheered heel is better than a booed babyface... Or in this case, a largely and sadly irrelevant one. :okay:

[HASHTAG]#MakeSashaGreatAgain[/HASHTAG]

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so...I will go over the facts...

~ Heel Sasha is the best Sasha...
~ Bayley is the worst women's champion I've ever seen in wrestling...
~ Charlotte needs to take a step back...
~ Emma is still waiting in the wings...
~ I can't see Dana Brooke getting over as a face...
~ If they turn Sasha it leaves Bayley as the only face on the RAW roster for the women...
~ Nia Jax is greener than turtle shit and is frankly boring in the ring...
~ Summer Rae is still injured...
~ I don't think we'll ever see Paige again...
And...
~ The RAW women's title match at Wrestlemania is now a Fatal 4 way...wonderful...

The RAW women's division is completely broken...I'd fix it over the next 6 to 9 Months by:
~ Sasha turns heel at Wrestlemania and wins the belt...
~ Emma returns the night after Wrestlemania to team with Dana to target Charlotte...
~ Bayley starts actually winning matches and begins building momentum for a SummerSlam match with Sasha...
~ Liv Morgan debuts on the main roster and becomes Bayley's running buddy and tag partner...
~ Two masked women begin attacking all the female members of the Roster besides Emma & Dana...its later revealed
to be Peyton Royce & Billie Kay...they eventually form a stable with Emma & Dana...
~ Eva Marie is drafted to RAW and teams back up with Nia Jax...
~ Summer Rae returns...

But of course...none of that will happen because its somewhat creative and would actually make
the RAW women's division interesting and watchable...instead we'll get Bayley vs. Nia Jax for the
700th time...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sure why not but problem with Sasha turning heel is she is the type of heel that still gets cheered for (like AJ Styles or Bray Wyatt)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sure why not but problem with Sasha turning heel is she is the type of heel that still gets cheered for (like AJ Styles or Bray Wyatt)

As Mansnow said, it is still better to be a cheered heel then a...

*scrolls back up*

sadly irreverent anything. I mean I never liked her but a lot of people were all about Sasha for awhile now not many people seem to care.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
As Mansnow said, it is still better to be a cheered heel then a...

*scrolls back up*

sadly irreverent anything. I mean I never liked her but a lot of people were all about Sasha for awhile now not many people seem to care.

That's cuz she cuts shitty promos and is a liability in the ring

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
BUT! Her promo skills should (in theory) improve as a heel. And WWE don't care about liability as much as they lead on.