SANTINO!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
Being over & being in contention to be your flagship show's Midcard Champion is completely different.

Did you read that before you posted it?

That sounds like a philosophy Russo would endorse.

In fact, how do I know you AREN'T Vince Russo...

How do I know you're not planning a 'guy loses his boots' match as we speak?

How do I know you're not booking a contract on a pole match right now?

Thank you, Russo. Thank you for ripping off Eric Young ba**'s and laughing about it over dinner with Double J... sic

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Did you read that before you posted it?

That sounds like a philosophy Russo would endorse.

In fact, how do I know you AREN'T Vince Russo...

How do I know you're not planning a 'guy loses his boots' match as we speak?

How do I know you're not booking a contract on a pole match right now?

Thank you, Russo. Thank you for ripping off Eric Young ba**'s and laughing about it over dinner with Double J... sic

Alright, so according to your logic... anyone who is over, gets the title.

Next week on Monday Night Raw, Justin Gabriel vs Santino Marella for the US title

JUSTIN GABRIEL IS THE NEW US CHAMPION

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, um, thanks. You pretty much nailed it there

Santino losing? It's irony considering Santino could legit kill a fool and make them tap

More Santino going 'shoot' style, breaking character and tooting that dam* horn and mocking his opponent

Santino could just snap... become Joe... snap again and turn back into a tool again

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
Alright, so according to your logic... anyone who is over, gets the title.

Next week on Monday Night Raw, Justin Gabriel vs Santino Marella for the US title

JUSTIN GABRIEL IS THE NEW US CHAMPION

You've got to give the people what they want, people complain we have too many guys who are chosen by the management to be on top of the tree such as Alberto Del Rio but when they listen to the fans people complain. If you're over enough you should hold a belt as if people care about the champion they care about the title by association. What midcarders get a reaction any where close to Santino?