SANTINO!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'll make a predictions award. Those who make spot on predictions without knowing the card or anything can get it. If Swagger wins it back tomorrow you'll get it. You won't if they have a match though that's quite predictable.

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think he will loose it.. yet, maybe after wrestlemania but now it's too soon.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I predict Santino won't have a rematch tomorrow with Swagger, and I predict Long will appear only to be thrown out or have an embarrassment made of him.
I also think that it will be Big Show vs. Swagger is on the cards.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Who did Santino beat to deserve a US title shot? Did I miss like a month build for Santino to become the Raw Midcard Champion?

...wait, no... I didn't. What a joke.

Being over & being in contention to be your flagship show's Midcard Champion is completely different.

seabs said:
Can I predict next weeks smackdown will have a tag team match?

Yeah, if we are throwing out predictions... I predict that Smackdown gets a 2.1 rating or lower.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
Who did Santino beat to deserve a US title shot? Did I miss like a month build for Santino to become the Raw Midcard Champion?

...wait, no... I didn't. What a joke.

Being over & being in contention to be your flagship show's Midcard Champion is completely different.

110% AGREE ON SANTINO THING!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Being over is an important factor though in my opinion Pulse. He's a champion everyone wants, everyone's interested in and can entertain them to no lengths. Sure he's had no build and isn't kayfabe "credible", but with no build and no relevance it doesn't matter, the title's a joke anyway so why not put it on a star who's over?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Being over is an important factor though in my opinion Pulse. He's a champion everyone wants, everyone's interested in and can entertain them to no lengths. Sure he's had no build and isn't kayfabe "credible", but with no build and no relevance it doesn't matter, the title's a joke anyway so why not put it on a star who's over?

So b/c it a joke put it on someone to make it more of joke? NO! put on someone that can make the belt good again!

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
+1 windy. Effin' hilarious.

On another note, I firmly believe if Santino drops the comedy act he can be a legitimate competitor. Maybe change his ring gear around too. Something about the double singlet makes me laugh.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sure he's had no build and isn't kayfabe "credible", but with no build and no relevance it doesn't matter, the title's a joke anyway so why not put it on a star who's over?

Exactly why I don't like watching WWE or even talking about it most the time. I can't believe that can even be said about a multi million dollar "wrestling" corporation.