Samoa Joe's contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I was just saying something that I read, in fact I said it was probably bull shit.

I know... It wasn't meant to be a shot at you. More of a warning to people in general that some "news sites" tend to spew out more BS more than others.

Sorry if it came out wrong :shifty:

Oh okay. My fault, I thought you were talking to me, but it's all good.

CenaMark,
I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what I'm saying with all these internet things. I mean seriously, they're all such bull shit. I mean when Khali took on Cena in the summer did anyone actually expect Cena to lose? Then you go on a spoiler site and it says, "MAJOR SPOILER INSIDE!" and it says, "Expect Cena to retain against Khali tonight." Well no shit, I could have told you that. I mean wtf? Saying to exect something is not a spoiler. That TNA-Hogan thing makes me laugh, btw.

Nation

Well he re signed.

Pro Wrestling Insider reports that Samoa Joe has signed a new long term deal with TNA through 2011. Joe was offered a new deal last year and turned it down. The two sides have been renegotiating since and it looks like they finally have things all squared away. This is a big deal as TNA can not afford to lose Joe. Many promotions in Japan have shown interest in him as well as the WWE.