Samoa Joe suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
UPDATE ON TOP TNA WRESTLER SUSPENSION

As we mentioned earlier today on the Elite site,Joe was suspended by TNA. He was not happy after his match withJeff Hardy and was vocal about it in the back after match. The problem that we were told got him suspended was that he went into the production truck during the broadcast to complain, which is seen as a breach of etiquette. The word I have gotten was that he will be suspended for about a month.

Source: pwinsider.com

I can see why he would be pissed. The story of the match should have been that Hardy and Joe were so involved in the match that they lost track of time. But this still sends a bad message. Don't have an opinion in TNA or try to help the product be better at all.

Somewhere Homicide is considering jacking off on the control panel in the hopes of getting fired.

...god...

Reaction score
Lol. Just go back to RoH, or maybe WWE if they offer him a contract.

Double J

Reaction score
After seeing how WWE treated Bryan Danielson I'm sure most ROH and popular indy guys are kinda leery about going there.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I read on another wrestling site that he did go back to ROH but I don't know how credible that info was.....I didn't see reports anywhere else but I also didn't bother looking.

Reaction score
After seeing how WWE treated Bryan Danielson I'm sure most ROH and popular indy guys are kinda leery about going there.

The almighty payday and exposure. Every indy guy would kill for it.

And no Danielson isn't in ROH as of this posting.

Samoa Joe was right to bitch about it. But really the sad fact of the matter is TNA suspending him for a month affects his on air-persona zero percent as most mid-cardish guys in TNA go unnoticed for about anyway.

Kizza

Reaction score
Maybe he should lose some fucking weight.

Reaction score
Hernandez went over Morgan at the last PPV and I pretty much recall Joe going over Hernandez right after. Since then Hernandez hasn't been seen. Meanwhile Joe goes to a time limit draw with Jeff Hardy and is now gone for a month. At least he just didn't vanish like Hernandez after a lose. Weird place down in Universal Studios.

CMS

Reaction score
Meh, Danielson is down but Bourne and Punk are succeding. I say go to WWE. Make the IWC and smarks go crazy and headline NXT season 3 lol

Reaction score
I'd love to see NXT 3 but alas I think NXT is over as soon as NXT 2 is done, due to Smackdown getting the SyFy bump.