Sami Callihan signed to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Only other problem I see with him is his size. WWE is already flooded with under-sized guys, a ton of which are getting pushed, and they really need some more bigger dudes right now to balance things out.

If I were to say this on here I'd be hung drawn and quaterered, but it's absolutely right.

Even midgets like Langston stand out now because they are so stocky compared to the pizza delivery boy looking guys.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Who the fuck was TNA's last notable Indy signing, Joey Ryan? Before him I guess you'd have to go all the way back to when Desmond signed and Danielson was rumoured to be signing?

Edit: Forgot about Aries.

I was talking before Aries really. Kind of answered my own question because it pretty much stopped once Hogan came along.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
If I were to say this on here I'd be hung drawn and quaterered, but it's absolutely right.

Even midgets like Langston stand out now because they are so stocky compared to the pizza delivery boy looking guys.

Only difference is Legion's comment eludes to them having a balance of guys of all sizes all of whom have value, whereas a good deal of your comments make it seem as though nobody under 6'5 270 is even worth having on the roster.... I realize that isn't exactly how you feel but it is how your posts generally come across

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Only other problem I see with him is his size. WWE is already flooded with under-sized guys, a ton of which are getting pushed, and they really need some more bigger dudes right now to balance things out.

The issue might be that there just aren't that many talented big men around the indy scene right now. WWE picked up Brodie Lee last year and he was one of the most highly rated big men but I don't hear too many others being mentioned. Maybe they need to look at the NFL rejects again to pick up guys with size and then train them from scratch.

Reaction score
The guy has talent, but I'm not a fan of him, I liked this match, my buddy showed me this match, if you got the time, watch it. I like Austin Aries so it was an even better match for me. lol

[video=youtube;rJmT750tD88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJmT750tD88[/video]

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I dunno, he's got that almost crazy guy kind of look that kids generally enjoy. He does seem pretty out of shape though, unless he's changed his look and physique lately. But WWE will water him down, that's for sure.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Found this old photo of him on his Myspace page

l.jpg

May not be in top shape now but he is in much better shape compared to seven years ago.