Saddest movie you have ever seen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ladysunflower

Reaction score
The movie "I Am Legend" with Will Smith, when he kills his own dog with strangulation because it gets infected. Man I didn't cry, but it hit me HARD. I'm an animal lover and that was so hard to watch.

My boy friend was crying a river at the end of "Marley and Me"

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Temptations. When Paul shot his self. And then Blue died at the end. That song they were singing at his funeral made me shed some tears. Had David Rufen's death been more emotion, I'd prob cried when he died too. He was my favorite one. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
The Reader. I thought it was so sad when Hannah hung herself at the end. The Green Mile was also a real tear jerker.

Kizza

Reaction score
Where the fuck did my post go?

Reaction score
Probably The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Man that was sad at the end..

Reaction score
The end of American History X is a tear jerker. It's such a powerful movie that after it ended, I watched it again immediately.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I have to agree with Jerseyboy. When I saw the end to American History X, I was like "NOOO!!!! HE JUST LEARNED A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON!!!!" It was a real shocker to me.

ladysunflower said:
The movie "I Am Legend" with Will Smith, when he kills his own dog with strangulation because it gets infected. Man I didn't cry, but it hit me HARD. I'm an animal lover and that was so hard to watch.

Yeah, that movie was pretty sad. I cried because I wasted $10 seeing it.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
ladysunflower

Yeah, that movie was pretty sad. I cried because I wasted $10 seeing it.

look guys someone who expected something other then crap from a will smith movie

Reaction score
I have to agree with Jerseyboy. When I saw the end to American History X, I was like "NOOO!!!! HE JUST LEARNED A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON!!!!" It was a real shocker to me.

Agreed. I take away so much every time I watch that movie. Of all of the hate in the world, when has it ever truly improved a person's life or situation? It's just not worth it. It will eventually consume you.

The movie offers many interesting moments where you have to question your views on bigotry and racism. The basketball game - is it wrong to cheer for who wins? Does the win represent more than just what's at stake?

As well, when Edward Norton's character Derek has his epiphany, I find it amusingly sad and typical how easily his closest friends turn on him. What's more important - ideals or the people you care for?

I get upset during the grocery robbery scene. Angry at how a person can do things like what happens there to any person, let alone based on their skin color.

Also, the movie makes me think about what's worse - blatant cruelty or subtle cruelty?

Just a really great, well made, powerful movie that I recommend people of all walks of life watch and think about. This movie is the epitome of a modern day Greek tragedy.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Dragonheart when Draco died made me cry :'(